814 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

This video confirms
Maria Sakkari
Karolina Pliskova
Kristina Mladenovic
Caroline Garcia
Sam Stosur
as well as Ash Barty, Angelique Kerber and Monica Puig. There seems to be major animation improvements and new features.

Interestingly, there is a moment in the video showing the career mode screen/edit and it has the entire top 10 in the rankings (as of sometime in May): Osaka, Pliskova, Halep, Bertens, Kerber, Kvitova, Stephens, Barty, Svitolina and Serena....along with the sponsors of each player ( Barty has Jaguar, Vegemite, Head, Fila and Rado). If this game has that entire top 10, wow.

First gameplay- KERBER VS BARTY

·
Registered
4,505 Posts
Re: AO Tennis 2 Behind the scenes

looks really good and immersive. The graphics are an improvement but I think the cityscape could of been done better (Proud Melbournite here, no apologies haha)

·
Registered
3,133 Posts

looks really good and immersive. The graphics are an improvement but I think the cityscape could of been done better (Proud Melbournite here, no apologies haha)
Yeah, it's like there are only two skyscrapers in Melbourne - the Eureka Tower (I think) and some random building :lol:

·
Registered
5,924 Posts

I like the first edition of it, so looking forward to it.
Hopefully they would add few more variables that would affect player's strenght, cause when playing career you get very random winners from time to time xD
And also "modding" game should be easier, especially on ps4. I made about 400 players to have more WTA players for a career mode, yet still from time to time I was seeing this generic ones in big tournaments.
Game has big potential, developers should listen more closely to the community though.

·
Registered
19,517 Posts

Stosur in AO tennis?

What could possibly go wrong? :SNE:

Wish they'd have some allstars too.

·
Registered
2,180 Posts

It’s going to be on the switch

·
Registered
3,677 Posts

The first game is horrible. It’s like you against a pusher all the time. :eek:

·
Art & Futures
20,378 Posts
this is exciting though the women's ball looked too powerful/fast for reality

·
Registered
10,894 Posts
Was the first game ever released in the United States ?

·
Registered
814 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

Updated with Roster :
Barty
Ka Pliskova
Bencic
Kerber
Konta
Vondrousova ?
Garcia
Sakkari
Puig ?
Mladenovic
Gavrilova
Stosur
?
?
?
?

·
Registered
814 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Was the first one good? Should i get it?
You should just wait for this one. Although if it’s cheap you could pick it up and get a feel for the gameplay. The academy has pretty much every top 100 WTA accurately created ( down to the outfits), but the actual roster only has 12 ladies and 8 guys.

1 - 20 of 68 Posts