Tennis Forum banner

81 - 93 of 93 Posts

Registered

Registered
Caro was never one of my faves but I'm sorry to see her go. She's been a huge part of the tour for so long, it feels as though she's been around forever and it will be strange not seeing her on court any more. I'll always appreciate the fact she came to Eastbourne every year too. It will be weird not to have her in the draw there.

She's had a great career and I'm glad she got to decide when to end it. I hope she enjoys her post-tennis life.

Registered
Nice to see Ons backing up this tough win in the following round. :) It鈥檚 nervy watching her because she has the talent but is a known headcase. When her game clicks she does wonderful things.

As an avid hater of La Borz, I do give her props for never giving up. Even after her reign of terror in 2010-2011 and then falling off the cliff years later, she managed to use the last peak of her life to snatch the WTA Finals and that elusive slam title in a matter of months. Respect to that. She was never the same after that but eh, she didn鈥檛 need to be. Fulfilled the career the second Halep netted that shot in Melbourne two years ago. Oh, and Smitten would be proud, wherever he is. Good luck in her future endeavors.

Registered
Thank you for everything, beautiful sweet sunshine Caroline! 鈾

Caroline had a great very successful career. She won her Slam and can be very proud.
She had so much passion for he sport, always fought very hard for every point, she never gave up.
Caroline had one of the best, strongest backhands ever. The main reason I was her fan.

World #1
Grand Slam title at Aus Open
Many Premier titles
A caring family, a hot brother, a handsome husband :love:

Stubbs said that she will remember her smile and her fight the most.
The ESPN reporters (Luke Jensen) said that Caro (similar to Kim) was one of the nicest players.
Navratilova had tears in her eyes. This all shows how important Caro was and that she will be missed.
Caro was a very good role model. Always friendly. That she retires is a big loss for the WTA Tour.

Bye Caroline :cry:
I wish her only the best for the future!

Registered
Now she can get back to what she does best, dancing...

Registered
Never really liked her passive way of playing but still a great career and I really wish her all the best for whatever happens now!!

Registered
I just saw a chef with rheumatoid arthritis and he wrote a book with all anti-inflammatory foods. He said his RA is triggered by sugar and dairy. Wozniacki should take a look at his book. You have to eat healthy if you have this
Fix It With Food

81 - 93 of 93 Posts