Tennis Forum banner

1 - 22 of 93 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Farewell to Miss Sunshine.

馃弳 2018 Australian Open champion
馃嚭馃嚫 2 x US Open finalist
馃檶 30 x WTA titles
馃挭World No.1 for 71 weeks, Longest time span for a female player to return to no. 1 (2012-2018)

Great achievement to be in Hall of frame for sure.

Her last match, She still play decent tennis with fighter spirits but this is not her day. Ons is too good.
Her last two tournament is SF at China Open, SF Auckland.

Thank you so much for the memories, Caroline Wozniacki.

Registered
Sad loss. Caroline could have won this match :cry:

Thank you for everything, beautiful sweet sunshine Caroline! 鈾

Registered
Glad to have a chance to watch Caro鈥檚 last chapter in her tennis career 鉂 The farewell ceremony is so touching, makes me wanna cry!

I have followed her career since the start. What an amazing career she has. I was so happy when she won her grandslam a few years ago.

Good luck in your next chapter of your life our Danish Wall!

Registered
Enjoy your new life Caroline! Shame she鈥檚 retiring she actually started this year well, but mentally was done that challenge was weird!

Well done Ons!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Registered
One less whiner on tour. Your boring play style won't be missed馃檮
See, when you hate on players while they're still active - that's one thing. This signified Caroline's last match - imagine how sad her fans will be feeling. They're not gonna get to see her compete again. There's not need to be disrespectful. Show some class and compassion.

Registered
I believe that she will make a comeback in a few years.

Registered
See, when you hate on players while they're still active - that's one thing. This signified Caroline's last match - imagine how sad her fans will be feeling. They're not gonna get to see her compete again. There's not need to be disrespectful. Show some class and compassion.
Who's more disrespectful?? How paradoxical you post is ... asking for respect when you're calling names to a perfect stranger. How pathetic and ridiculous you are 馃檮

1 - 22 of 93 Posts