·
Premium Member
182,546 Posts
Miss Constipated taking dumps to new levels

Penko🙄😳

·
Registered
21,804 Posts
I felt like Ostapenko was the better player for the majority of the match but once again she was let down by poor shot selection and dumb errors on crucial points.

Krejcikova was lethargic and lifeless for the first half of the match, broke back and suddenly awakened but the match was still on Ostapenko's racket. She was saved by her serve today, which was clutch when it mattered.

This match also showed why BK will likely have more deep Slam runs than Ostapenko though. Krejcikova showed her champion's mentality and mettle when she was down and had more nuances and dimensions to her game than Penko did.

·
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
12,976 Posts
Damn, Ostapenko already gave the whole tennis world hope only to snatch it away. :uncheer:

Still, surprisingly decent tournament for her, not often you see her coming back from a set down twice, perhaps that was the problem today. :lol2:

·
Registered
8,929 Posts
Penko gave it away in the last point just like she gave away the match: with a stupid unnecessary unforced error.

I have to say, I like Barbora but I absolutely loathe this nasty habit of hers of taking ridiculously long bathroom breaks after a set is done. Glad with the new system this will come to an end, but she didn't seem to care as she took 8 minutes even if she was penalised for it with a time violation.

·
Art & Futures
25,348 Posts
oh so close Osta

yes, maybe she can be in top form again for RG :p

·
Registered
846 Posts
Only watched the first two set but Krej is playing pretty bad to her standard. Glad she regrouped to get the win, cuz I think she would give Azar better contest than osta

1 - 20 of 73 Posts