Tennis Forum banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Amateur Volleyer
32,283 Posts
Best match I've seen Sabine play since August. :yeah: But she still needs to improve if she wants to go any further.

What the heck has happened to Shahar though? I don't even like her, but it's sad how abysmal she's gotten over the past year. :help:

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Surprised it was that easy for Lisicki but really controlled the play and it helped that Peer was not hitting the ball well today.

·
Registered
822 Posts
:eek:...52 MINUTES AGAINST A POTENTIALLY GREAT OPPONENT:worship:.....nice win...keep on going:bounce:

·
Premium Member
182,209 Posts
demo job Sabine :woohoo: :D

·
Registered
5,407 Posts
WOW! I was expecting a much tougher test than that! That's a fine win for Sabs! :yeah:

·
Premium Member
5,294 Posts
:bounce:

Good for Sabine to close this match under the hour after the R1 battle :worship:

·
Registered
3,822 Posts
:worship::hearts::kiss::lick::drool: BRILLIANT BINE!!

That's more like the Sabine we know and love! 6-1, 6-2 :cool: Totally outclassed Peer. She just needed to find her confidence. I knew she was due to execute her game and go for her shots! So much for her recent back problems and other issues. Round 3 baby yeah :cool:

·
GIMME SHELTER
48,508 Posts
:bowdown: :bounce: :worship: :bounce: :bowdown:

she's fresh is so fresh exciting she's so exciting to me :inlove:

she played it straight and with cleverness today !!! :smooch: :yeah:

·
Registered
5,351 Posts
when peer broke back to love to 1:1 in the 2nd set I thought this could change... but then sabs answered with 15 points in a row :lol:

·
Registered
2,867 Posts
Impressive from Sabine, it's great to see her playing so beautifully again :) If only she could learn to do that consistantly...

·
Registered
8,508 Posts
Deal with it, haterssss! :hearts:

Sabine!! :cheer: :bigclap:

1 - 20 of 46 Posts