·
Registered
32,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Next up Oprandi. I think Jim Worthy might stumble into one. :lol:

·
Registered
7,414 Posts
Julia isn't playing good tennis at all and will probably finally break that 3rd round curse.
Gotta love cake walks :lol:

·
Registered
4,930 Posts
Well done Julia. Looking forward to her 3R match, I love both of them :)

·
Registered
53,535 Posts
Real shame for Eleni. :sobbing: Hope she recovers soon. :hug:

·
Registered
4,930 Posts
I don't get the Julia "Semifinal".

·
#GloballyEli
16,291 Posts
Eleni :sad: what's wrong?
She looked uncomfortable after the first few games, then at the change of ends she called the trainer...she was very distressed and crying. Trainer did some major manipulation on her neck and she took painkillers. She played fine next few games, then she was crying again and eventually retired from match :sad:

It was strange though, the trainer didnt come back out at any other time to check on her...

:hug: @ Eleni

·
Premium Member
64,880 Posts
Jule :bounce:
Win against Romina now :cheer:

·
Registered
667 Posts
I spoke to some of Eleni's team after the match. It's a real shame because she was playing fantastically well and they said she had had an amazing practice the day before and had watch Goerges match against Hercog and then had just slept badly on her neck and it was very painful.

So unlucky for Eleni, and you know that Polona would have helped her out with how Goerges was playing.

I like Goerges and hope she does well, but after seeing Eleni v Date-Krumm I really thought she had a very very good chance at beating Goerges. Just really really bad luck.

·
Registered
12,677 Posts
Eleni :sad: :tears: :(
what bad luck :sad: :sad:

Julia you MUST reach 4R now :bounce:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts