Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 85 Posts

·
Premium Member
105,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This match is SURREAL :worship:

Domi led with a break for quite a few times but managed to lose serve, a clutch hold from Greta 4*-4 started turning the match around. Domi served for 7*-6 had 30-0 and got broken with 2 DFs at 30-30

Greta got robbed at 5-4* with some dodgy linecalls but glad she made it to the end (the last winner :worship:):)
What a nice woman, she keeps signing autographs and the crowd loves her :inlove:

Too bad her next round opponent is Serena :bigcry:

Bye Domi :bigwave:
We don't need to see your outfits anymore

·
Registered
53,535 Posts
Re: AO R2: Arn def. Cibulkova 6-2 3-6 10-8

GREAT match from Arn. She really left it all on the court. Gotta love the fight. Congrats Greta!! :yeah:

Dwarf :wavey:

·
Registered
2,937 Posts

match point chip drop shot was epic. domi didn't know wtf happened there.

·
Registered
679 Posts
AO R2: Greta Arn def. (17) Dominika Cibulkova 6-2 3-6 10-8

Greta really hung in there for the entire third set and just kept grinding away! :)

Very encouraging match for her... Domi had some good shots but didn't win those important points in the end...

·
Registered
4,925 Posts

Pretty sure Greta came back from multiple breaks. Cibulkova was hitting well but couldn't deliver when it mattered most.

·
Registered
25 Posts

Great fight from both...Dominika just hit a few too many errors at the wrong time

·
Premium Member
21,388 Posts

Greta :worship:

Domi will not progress if she doesn't make changes to her (at times ridiculous) game.

·
Amateur Volleyer
32,192 Posts

I was about to go to bed 40 minutes ago but couldn't bring myself to close the livestream. :sobbing: I thought Domi had it for sure at *7-6 30-0.

That winner at MP though..... :crying2::hysteric:

·
Banned
48,006 Posts

Epic end, 8 Aced wow,Serena vs Grets :eek:h:

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
Domi fought well but couldn't serve. Story of her career. A well-deserved win for Arn.

·
Premium Member
182,075 Posts
Domi :rolleyes: nice choke

·
Premium Member
66,184 Posts
Watched the 3rd set from 4-4 and there was nothing Domi could do, Arn was hitting and especially serving really well. I just hope she won't suffice the paycheck she'll get for the whole year and actually play some more good tournaments. :facepalm:

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
WOW, I'm surprised Cibulkova didn't pull this off. Credit to Arn, she fought just as hard, and I think she wanted this match a lot more, and she got it. Interesting match, nonetheless. I hope Greta enjoyed her run..........it ends soon!

·
Veelieving!!!!!!!
5,118 Posts
Go Greta. It's a shame that either one of them had to lose.

1 - 20 of 85 Posts