Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
2,762 Posts
Awful but Dani managed to win 6 games in a row in the final set.

·
I'll Hold My Breath
1,436 Posts
UE fest of epic proportions. Daniela pretty much pushing for majority of the match which was painful to watch. Thank god she closed it out and onto the next one.

·
Premium Member
28,048 Posts
This match is involving Hantuchova so 3 setter is fine.
She shouldn´t waste 4-2 40-0 in the first set, but once again it´s Hantuchova so as long as she won it´s fine.

·
Registered
3,504 Posts
oh thank God... I was legitimately worried by this for a while there. I'm just so glad she's through. And that dress looks absolutely amazing on her, imo

·
Registered
965 Posts
Lepchenko got tired, Hantuchova didn't do much of anything. A few nice serves, a good few BH angles, was really awkward at net.

Lots to improve if she wants to get back to top ten, as she says, but at least she won. Who is next?

·
Registered
4,489 Posts
This was another typical match from Dani where she got pushed by a lower ranked player. Thankfully she was able to get it going when it was needed to get the win. :clap2:

·
Registered
25,370 Posts
lepchenko is lol to watch, her far too OTT grips mean even she has barely any idea where the ball is going off her racket half the time.

dani was in pusher mode for a lot of this match, her ball toss is going so far to her right all she can do is slice it out wide (peak dementieva-esque) and hope.

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
God Daniela. Did you have a wager with your coach that you could play like a complete mug and still win the match? Just a horrid match to watch. :eek:

·
Registered
12,091 Posts
A really slow-paced, painful match to watch.

I knew Daniela's experience would pull her through in the end, but her game. :help:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts