Banned
17,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pathetic as always. Good for tennis.

·
Registered
4,930 Posts
AO 1R Stephanie Dubois def. Elena Vesnina 64 16 64

I just can't. Is there any worse player to root for than Elena? Dubois up 5-1 in final set, Elena comes back to 5-4 just to lose her serve. Really this is just embarassing. She couldn't have asked for an easier first round opponent and yet she manages to fuck it up. Shame on you Elena.

·
Premium Member
28,048 Posts
The last game was so predictable, I can imagine it - choking Dubois outchoked by Vesnina.

Good for Steph, good luck in R2:cheer:...she can play some stunning tennis...when she is playing in Canada:p

·
Registered
16,770 Posts
Oh the irony. Maria winning her 1st round dropping a game and Vesnina crashing out to a player who is barely inside the top 100.

·
Premium Member
182,075 Posts
you're more pathetic than everyone on this board put together
do you like anyone ?, why are you here ?

Lena .......... :rolleyes:
come a slam she cant win

Reactions: Sobachka

·
Banned
17,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I wondered what your reaction to this would be :happy:
Cornet and Vesnina out. Just need Kirilenko to lose for this tournament to be respectable.

·
Registered
965 Posts
The trash being rightly taken out.

·
Banned
17,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Legend still needs to prevail in Legend's Singles though. :shrug:
Oh that's a given for the 1997-2002 former champion. Legend is unplayable.

·
Registered
18,240 Posts
Wait. Dubois is nearly unwatchable with her powderpuff ITF play, yet it's good for tennis that she won?

I don't even like Vesnina's game style and can see if we're judging by what's best for tennis, Vesnina playing well and winning would be the best result.

·
Premium Member
66,184 Posts
Dubois in R2 is far worse for tennis. :shrug: At least Vesnina can challenge the top players, Dubois will lose 2&2 against anyone she plays.

·
Banned
4,220 Posts
Elena :sobbing:

1 - 20 of 52 Posts