Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
18,134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Petra :woohoo: Tennis wins!

:wavey: Bye Morita with your perpetual bitch face and fake MTOs.

·
Registered
4,925 Posts
:hah:

Cheaters never prosper.

Aside from Japanese posters and Ayumilover. (RIP), who is a Morita fan? Her fake MTOs/retirements make her so unlikeable.

·
Premium Member
182,068 Posts
Petra :D :yeah:

Morita & her Bartoli like fake injury breaks :rolleyes:

·
Registered
16,329 Posts
I miss Ayumilover. :sad:

·
Registered
34,574 Posts
:rolleyes: Could've won that match but completely fell apart after coming back to 5-5.

·
Banned
48,006 Posts
This girl should be fined and banned, game MTO every time she's about to lose

·
Registered
34,574 Posts
:hah:

Cheaters never prosper.

Aside from Japanese posters and Ayumilover. (RIP), who is a Morita fan? Her fake MTOs/retirements make her so unlikeable.
Me. And don't act like you regularly watch any of her matches. She's not a cheater.

·
Registered
4,925 Posts
Me. And don't act like you regularly watch any of her matches. She's not a cheater.
I don't, but I would if more of her matches were streamed. I support double-handers.

But I've watched and followed her enough to know that the frequency of her retirements and MTOs is higher than usual. Is it a coincidence that she calls them when she's losing? It's gamesmanship.

·
Registered
34,574 Posts
I don't, but I would if more of her matches were streamed. I support double-handers.

But I've watched and followed her enough to know that the frequency of her retirements and MTOs is higher than usual. Is it a coincidence that she calls them when she's losing? It's gamesmanship.
:scratch: Higher than usual? She only retired twice last year. Once against Bartoli after the first set when she was obviously injured if you watched the match, and the other after one game in the second set against Robson. Considering she played 28 tournaments, I wouldn't say that was higher than usual, and she wasn't close to defeat. In 2010, two more retirements on a full calendar, one of those during the first set. Not higher than usual in my opinion. Today, maybe she actually did have a problem when she called for the trainer, maybe she didn't, none of us can know for sure. But if she ever does, it just annoys me that she's automatically branded a "cheater" who needs to be "fined" and "banned" or something ridiculous like that without an ounce of justification. Anyway, I don't know what else I would expect on this forum.

I like her for her sweet-temperament and humbleness in addition to her double-handed tennis game, which unfortunately was not on song today.

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
a come-back win for Petra:lol:

But Morita's medical time out had interrupted her:eek:

·
Registered
4,925 Posts
:scratch: Higher than usual? She only retired twice last year. Once against Bartoli after the first set when she was obviously injured if you watched the match, and the other after one game in the second set against Robson. Considering she played 28 tournaments, I wouldn't say that was higher than usual, and she wasn't close to defeat. In 2010, two more retirements on a full calendar, one of those during the first set. Not higher than usual in my opinion. Today, maybe she actually did have a problem when she called for the trainer, maybe she didn't, none of us can know for sure. But if she ever does, it just annoys me that she's automatically branded a "cheater" who needs to be "fined" and "banned" or something ridiculous like that without an ounce of justification. Anyway, I don't know what else I would expect on this forum.

I like her for her sweet-temperament and humbleness in addition to her double-handed tennis game, which unfortunately was not on song today.
But the pattern seems to lean towards gamesmanship. In the Robson match, she was hitting perfectly fine and all of a sudden she retires. It's no fun honestly.

Of course we don't know for sure if she was really feeling off today, but is it wrong for us to assume given her past record? She's the girl who called "trainer."

·
Banned
6,840 Posts
But the pattern seems to lean towards gamesmanship. In the Robson match, she was hitting perfectly fine and all of a sudden she retires. It's no fun honestly.

Of course we don't know for sure if she was really feeling off today, but is it wrong for us to assume given her past record? She's the girl who called "trainer."
She lost the opening set 7-6, and then was down one game in the 2nd and retired. It's not as if she was down 5-0, or 3-0 even, she fought hard, but clearly had something going on. Pick on Morita if you like, but putting that match as an example is ridiculous.

I think that match sort of exemplifies Ayumi's health issues, and the fact she's very inward about it. Anyone who watched the match was shocked when she suddenly quit. It's not as if she was way down, this is legitimate. I think her MTOs and other retirements follow the same pattern. Just because she's not writhing away in pain and crying on the court doesn't mean she's not injured or not 100%. The Robson match, where she was clearly still in it is a perfect example of Ayumi clearly quitting because of her personal injury and not due to the circumstances of the match.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts