Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 257 Posts

·
Registered
32,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought it might be good to have a live score thread for the croat players because the one in the AO forum is going to get messy :)
Play starts in 3 hours, 30 minutes :bounce: :scared:

·
Registered
11,179 Posts
I hope I'm wrong but I have a bad feeling that it's going to be ugly for the Croatian women in AO qualies :scared: I'm especially worried for Pandzic and Mamic but I don't think even Kostanic-Tosic is safe.

The good news, though, is that we have six of them in qualies! :bounce: Have we ever had that many in a GS qualies draw before?

·
Registered
32,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
not AO, but: ajla tomljanovic beat angela haynes 7-6(6) 4-6 6-1
amazing start to the day for croats :D

·
Registered
769 Posts
I am worry about Karolina. She IS a better player than Tatishvili, but you just never know with her :sad: After that, she should to revenge to Klepac for Budapest SF.

Think that Martic and Jele will qualify - or be very close to it.
On the other hand, I don't believe that Mamic and Pandzic can qualify.
Lisjak is enigma. She doesn't have an easy draw, but she is very talented and if she managed to consolidate her head & game during this break, she could actually make some wins...

Good luck girls, it seems that there is a light at the end of the tunnel - if nothing, we have them six in qualies, what is improvement indeed ;)

·
Registered
16,016 Posts
I actually don't worry about K-Lina! I think she will manage to do it. Same for Martic. Lisjak could do good result also. Kostanic is good, but I don't expect nothing special (she is 1st seed :lol:), just to pass qualies. Pandzic and Mamic would be bigest suprises for me. The R2 of qualies would be suprise.
I wish them all good luck1 they will need it! ;)

·
Registered
5,056 Posts
I think Jele will do well here. She's always good at AO, all rest can qualify or lose 6-0,6-0 in first round!!! Good luck girls!!!1

·
Registered
32,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yeah, even in total shit form jele somehow plays well in AO. sprem does too usually.
i think the surface will be great for martic and mamic's serves, but we'll find out soon enough.
pandzic starting soon!

·
Registered
32,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
come on jele! you can do this...
BTW, Ljubicic playing Baghdatis in 20 minutes :)

1 - 20 of 257 Posts