Tennis Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
AO Girls' SF: (2) En Shuo Liang "does a Halep", d. Elisabetta Cocciaretto 46 63 76(5)

Liang is in the final after saving MPs in multiple matches - one vs Olivia Gadecki in R1, two today. This SF was good quality - good, sturdy games from both, Liang's FH stood out, really hammered a FH DTL at a key moment in the TB.

The other SF was less good - Wang Xinyu completely collapsed against Clara Burel. Led 6-2, 1-0 then lost the last 12 games, and could barely keep the ball in court. Couldn't even tell what Burel's game was like because Wang would generally smack the ball into the net after 2 shots.

·
Registered
3,526 Posts
Re: AO Girls' SF: (2) En Shuo Liang "does a Halep", d. Elisabetta Cocciaretto 46 63 7

OMG, I have never seen before this Liang, and I hope to never see her again. She is.. she is.. no words!

·
Registered
18,483 Posts
Re: AO Girls' SF: (2) En Shuo Liang "does a Halep", d. Elisabetta Cocciaretto 46 63 7

OMG, I have never seen before this Liang, and I hope to never see her again. She is.. she is.. no words!
Why???

·
Registered
37,517 Posts

With Xinyu’s huge flop we will have quite an unheralded champion and QWC recipient next year :eek:

·
Registered
44,456 Posts

En Shuo :hearts: our next lertcheekawan??? :inlove:
Probably not even. I am not really sure, if she stands much of a chance in the pros.
She looks quite short an der not fully fit tbh. :shrug: Then again she managed to win these two tight battles. :lol:
She certainly has good hands and can move the ball around nicely, but this is also a rather depleted field. Will be interesting to see where she goes from there.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts