Registered
9,102 Posts
I've felt embarrassed for Krunic.

·
Registered
52,929 Posts
those scorelines are drool-worthy 🤤
well done , Mayar

sorry for Aleks though , I was happy she won her first two matches there , but I was always going to cheer for Mayar here :) 2nd Slam appearance , now let's hope for a first Slam MD win ! 🤘

·
Registered
20,799 Posts
Clinical performance. I liked seeing Mayar at RG when she gave Pliskova a big scare. Good to see her again down under this time.

·
Registered
52,929 Posts
Clinical performance. I liked seeing Mayar at RG when she gave Pliskova a big scare. Good to see her again down under this time.
yeah it was a great match - I hope she draws KaPlis again and beat her this time ! ;)
+ she rocked that yellow outfit so much (y)

·
Stanning for Andi
20,883 Posts
Aleks. :( I hoped for a closer scoreline.

Reactions: kaiakanepifan

·
Registered
32,494 Posts
Another bizarrely one-sided loss for Krunić but at least she won two matches…

Sherif is really on a role lately.

·
Registered
9,392 Posts
Malika!!!! Her rise continues, she seems to be enjoying herself so much on the court lately which has probably contributed to all this success. Would love to see her draw Pliskova again and beat her this time.

Sad for Krunic and i'm still trying to figure out her sudden loss of form and passion. I really didn't think it would take her this long to find it, but the search continues. She's a special player, hopefully she qualifies for Wimbledon which is probably a better surface for her.

·
Registered
19,092 Posts
Great results from the Egyptian star!

Fingers crossed for a favorable first round.

·
Premium Member
63,779 Posts
Congrats Mayar (y) :eek:

Reactions: *Jool*

·
31,519 Posts
Mayar!!! Really lovely to see someone who actually cares and want to succeed, who's thrilled to be out there in the fight! We need more players like that, regardless of if shes a screamer or not.

·
Registered
12,237 Posts
Disappointing scoreline from Krunic - the loss itself is understandable given their form in recent months. Hope Krunic plans to play some ITF’s over the next few weeks.

·
Registered
9,102 Posts
1 - 20 of 29 Posts