Tennis Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
6,175 Posts
I would like to know this aswell...i know she will ATLEAST past chanda. Amy wil also get some bonus points for defeating a top 20 player :D :worship:

·
Registered
32,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
FraziersFan said:
I would like to know this aswell...i know she will ATLEAST past chanda. Amy wil also get some bonus points for defeating a top 20 player :D :worship:
Isn't it just great ??? :) She won two TB's too in two days :eek:...which is good...'cos I've often seen her wasting her chances in TB's :)

·
Banned
6,175 Posts
Tennisfan-Mtl said:
Isn't it just great ??? :) She won two TB's too in two days :eek:...which is good...'cos I've often seen her wasting her chances in TB's :)
:kiss: :kiss: Thanks for the support babe ;) :worship: :bounce:

·
Moderator - Juniors
13,491 Posts
Amy's point total should push her just ahead of both Chanda Rubin and Fabiola Zuluaga :) I think she earns 132 points this week, which means she has better her points from Stanford last year :bounce:

·
Registered
32,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Randy H said:
Amy's point total should push her just ahead of both Chanda Rubin and Fabiola Zuluaga :) I think she earns 132 points this week, which means she has better her points from Stanford last year :bounce:
Thanks ! :)

·
Banned
6,175 Posts
Randy H said:
:bounce: Thanks so much! :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts