Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm thinking about buying a mini i-pod. I was wondering if anyone knew what they were like. Can you just download the songs the sameway you do with a normal mp3 player? How many song do you think it could store, roughly.

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
64,781 Posts
I am thinking about getting an iPod 4GB, which will store about 1500 songs. No idea how it works.

·
Registered
21,802 Posts
it's relatively simple.

d/l itunes, make sure your tags are correct on your mp3 files which you can do inside itunes and hook up ur ipod to your computer and voila!

just invest in a good case cuz they get scratches easily. buy something like brasso to buff out the scratches. get a pda screen protector and cut it to fit over the screen or just buy a case with a built-in screen protector.

·
49,001 Posts
my iPod is so damn busted. :(

Im gonna try to get the U2 Ipod next week. (Mega Fest OVERTIME - w00t!) I think that 4 GB is not enough, because once you start using your iPod especially, youre going to want to put all of your CDs on it, and you will also start downloading like crazy. Every time you hear a song that you think you might like to hear again, past or present, youre gonna download it. So I suggest you just save up $100 more dollars and get the 15 Gig.

·
Banned
122 Posts
I have 10 I-pods. One for every day of the week.

·
Registered
12,636 Posts
ipods rockz. The click wheel...well it is a joy to use!

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
5,857 Posts
I would avoid the ipod mini if I were you; it doesn't really have enough weight to be of any use as an offensive weapon.

·
Registered
8,352 Posts
I recently purchased a mini ipod at the advice of Tim aka <Bloc Party!> ;):worship:

It is really fab, although I regret buying on that can only hold 1000 songs. I should have bought one with a larger memory I've been suying songs from the ipod music store and I am fast running out of songs to buy. Alternatively you can download songs the old way.

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
OUT! said:
I recently purchased a mini ipod at the advice of Tim aka <Bloc Party!> ;):worship:

It is really fab, although I regret buying on that can only hold 1000 songs. I should have bought one with a larger memory I've been suying songs from the ipod music store and I am fast running out of songs to buy. Alternatively you can download songs the old way.
I've got a 256mb player just now and i ran out of space quickly. So how much does it cost to download from the ipod store. I'm downloading off this thing called bearshare which is free and probably illegal.

·
Registered
3,301 Posts
*Karen* said:
I've got a 256mb player just now and i ran out of space quickly. So how much does it cost to download from the ipod store. I'm downloading off this thing called bearshare which is free and probably illegal.
99 cents per song and 9,99$ per album

·
Beware Of The Dog, Bitch.
21,902 Posts
They are da bomb. Really simple to work.

Shame mine is broke atm :sobbing: But yeah, get one :p 4GB is plenty ;) I just swap my songs all the time. You can't listen to all them songs at once anyway.

·
Registered
8,423 Posts
I don't have a Ipod I have this. ;)

·
Registered
8,352 Posts
*Karen* said:
Singles are 79p from the ipod store and albums are really good value too :D
I'm addicted, so I am being nice to my parents for extra cash :lick: :lol:

·
Enjoying married life.
19,641 Posts
*Karen* said:
I'm thinking about buying a mini i-pod. I was wondering if anyone knew what they were like. Can you just download the songs the sameway you do with a normal mp3 player? How many song do you think it could store, roughly.
i just got a replacement ipod

i had a 30gb but it had mad problesm out of the box, and i tried to get them to give me a 20gb because i heard so many bad things about the 30gb. but no go. :(

i like it, though.

·
Registered
12,636 Posts
Hautbois said:
Check out www.allofmp3.com for better legal prices.

Is that site legal from a UK perspective.....?? Seems damn cheap....what's the catch....

1 - 20 of 36 Posts