Tennis Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
I'm going to the Semi Finals on the Saturday, hoping for no rain! I say it's a good thing that the draw has been reduced to 32, the Stuttgart event is a premier event similar to Birmingham and that too has 32 and always has top players attending.

Hoping Sharapova uses this as a warm up but its very unlikely since she hasn't played a warm up grass tournament since 2010.

You'd imagine that Kerber will return to defend her title. Muguruza has already signed up to play in Mallorca and I would say its likely that Suarez Navarro goes to play there too.

·
Registered
15,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
I'm going to the Semi Finals on the Saturday, hoping for no rain! I say it's a good thing that the draw has been reduced to 32, the Stuttgart event is a premier event similar to Birmingham and that too has 32 and always has top players attending.

Hoping Sharapova uses this as a warm up but its very unlikely since she hasn't played a warm up grass tournament since 2010.

You'd imagine that Kerber will return to defend her title. Muguruza has already signed up to play in Mallorca and I would say its likely that Suarez Navarro goes to play there too.
:eek:h:

Halep and Kerber confirmed

:woohoo:

and someone named Keys.

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
Coming on Friday. Really hoping for a good day after the misery of Nottingham last Friday.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts