Tennis Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my video fucked up trying to tape it off bbc interactive and so the only match i dont have on video from this years wimbledon is jens first match. would really like a copy if anyone has it? i can swap for a copy of almost any jen match u want such as her grand slam wins, her olympic gold medal match or other wta tournament finals she's won. :dance:

·
YOU'RE WELCOME!
6,880 Posts
If no one here can help, there's a couple of online sources which can probably help you out. You might have to pay though if you did it this way. I can get you the email address of someone I've dealt with in the past if you need.

·
Registered
3,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanx mate. i know places to buy em too, i was just tryin to be a tight ass! :p i mean hey, its not like my jen habit doesnt cost me alot, its the smoking equivalent of a 60 a day addiction! :eek:

·
YOU'RE WELCOME!
6,880 Posts
No worries then. Just thought I'd offer some assistance. I'm ever the practical one.

But does your Jen addiction have as much of an impact on your health as a 60 a day habit? I know most of us complain of palpitations during her matches, but I was just wondering if you experienced anything close to the effects of 60 a day. Why am I thinking I've just asked a question, the answer to which might make me wish I hadn't?

·
Registered
55 Posts
Hey Jennifer's Wife, wish I had a copy to give you , but unfortunately I don't, but I will ask around, I'm sure I can find one!!!

·
Registered
55 Posts
Hey Jennifer's Wife, wish I had a copy to give you , but unfortunately I don't, but I will ask around, I'm sure I can find one!!!

·
Registered
404 Posts
I´m not sure if I have it
but I can have a look on friday, when I´ll be at home.

·
Registered
3,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thanx for looking guys! :wavey:

hey dorte, how u doin? long time no see! i have sent off for my wimbledon fotos but im still waiting for them :( i dont have that many because like the 1st week i didnt get to see much of jen coz of the damn rain! :rolleyes: but wotever fotos i have got ive ordered a copy for you! :dance:

·
Registered
404 Posts
hey lucy :wavey:

sorry, but I don´t have it. only a short summary of the match.

I hope that jen plays filderstadt again this year. I wanna go and make some pics. ;)
thanks for copying also pics for me. thats very nice :kiss:

·
Registered
3,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i have your pics now! there arnt many because all the rain meant i didnt get to the practise courts much :( but i think u will like the ones ive got. pm me ur address and ill post them to u next week! :kiss:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts