Tennis Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,913 Posts
Tennisace said:
I think I'm going to make my way down to see qualies on Saturday and maybe Sunday :)
I might go to the qualies as well, depending on which players are showing up...and if I can shake my cold.

·
Registered
3,913 Posts
Lee-Waters' Boy said:
Does qualifying really start today? Some people are saying it starts Sunday and other say it starts today. IF anyone who is going wants to call or me to call them to get the draw id be happy to just PM me
The site says qualies start today at 10am and start tomorrow at 11 or noon or something like that.

I wonder if I can call them...but, then again, nobody called them for a draw so maybe they don't have anyone staffed in the tourney office/trailer or something (I doubt they have volunteers today...'coz I got the forms and they didn't have positions on qualy days).

·
Registered
3,913 Posts
BTW, I'll also be there Monday thru Friday for the day sessions as well as the Friday night quarterfinal...and may do reports again this year if anyone is interested.

I might go tomorrow...but I'm not entirely sure about that yet. Depends on the draw.

·
Registered
3,913 Posts
An early Saturday morning in San Francisco...I'm not even going to bother.

But I'm leaving in a half-hour (it's just the next town over). I should have the draw in the next hour...if y'all could wait.

·
Registered
3,913 Posts
Lee-Waters' Boy said:
Wow that would be great, are you coming back to post it or staying for some play?
I'm staying as long as I feel well. I mean, I'm not dying or anything and I'm getting better...and the fresh air would probably do me a bit of good.

But if it gets too crowded, I'll leave...'coz I don't want to give my cold to anyone. I also won't approach any players and hopefully won't have to approach any tournament staffers either.

I'll just call someone with the draw.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.