Tennis Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
see if you can get the draws for us?

cynicole said:
I still have my cold...but I'll be heading down for at least a short while. (Depends on how I feel if I stay longer or not.)
Hope one of you can get some results and draws for us..the draw was suppose to be posted last nite and of course it wasn't. I know a lot of the commitment people didn't show up.So would love to see some results. Thanks

·
Registered
147 Posts
Nothing posted at site yet

darrinbaker00 said:
I'll be heading to the qualies right after I post this message, and I'm going to the afternoon session next Saturday, which should be the singles semis. The Tuesday morning session is 50% off for USTA members, so I plan on going to that as well. ;)
Nothing, was posted at the site yet they were doing construction and no draws were posted...Players were warming up...she was going to look for draws and call back!!!!

·
Registered
147 Posts
Nothing posted at site yet

darrinbaker00 said:
I'll be heading to the qualies right after I post this message, and I'm going to the afternoon session next Saturday, which should be the singles semis. The Tuesday morning session is 50% off for USTA members, so I plan on going to that as well. ;)
Nothing, was posted at the site yet they were doing construction and no draws were posted...Players were warming up...she was going to look for draws and call back!!!!

·
Registered
147 Posts
yes but she couldn't find a draw!!!!!!

Lee-Waters' Boy said:
oh she called you? good hopefully we'll have a draw soon!
There wasn't a draw posted at all and there was construction of putting up where draws would be????? So nothing. I also called tournament desk and they had a recording saying how to get tickets. !!!! :mad:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.