Tennis Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,884 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today I booked a flight to Stockholm (Aug 1st - Aug 7th) to visit some friends and have some vacation in this beautiful city. And right now I realized that it's possible for me to follow the Nordea Light Open! :bounce: (In 2002, I've been at the men's tournament)

Finns det några som ska dit?

·
Registered
5,155 Posts
Leaving tonight from Turku, Finland with a ferry across the Baltic Sea, arriving monday morning in Stockholm, hoping for three days of good weather and tennis in the Olympic Stadium. Back in Finland in thursday and from friday to sunday men´s challenger tournament in Tampere (50000$) or women´s satellite (10000$) in the same city, other venue. Looking forward to see Klara, Emma, Tsveti, Caro, MEC, Hanna and those I haven´t seen live before: Elena, Domi, Ksenia, Nat, Kaia and Tadde :)

·
Registered
5,155 Posts
I´ll have my camera with me but last year I messed all Tsveti pics somehow, blurry or something else :) hoping to get better ones this year ;) Ok, there were 3 decent shots I posted in Tsveti in Stocholm thread year ago, maybe more to come after I get back home next weekend :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts