Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lindsay Davenport's rivalry with Kim Clijsters is getting almost as close as compared to her matches with Venus Williams. Anyone fancy Davenport and the Belgian to be in the same half of the draw in the US Open?

·
Registered
19,426 Posts
definitely must not be in same quarter :rolleyes:
i think its best they r in differenr halves
they're the best hardcourt players so far...

·
Banned
25,017 Posts
Yep. They'll be in the same quarter again!

·
Registered
26,220 Posts
it's like the Serena & Jennifer story :lol:

·
Registered
16,707 Posts
stay said:
Lindsay Davenport's rivalry with Kim Clijsters is getting almost as close as compared to her matches with Venus Williams. Anyone fancy Davenport and the Belgian to be in the same half of the draw in the US Open?
I would like them to meet later on in a SF or Final even, not somewhere in round 4 or the QF's, like its been lately.

·
Registered
5,227 Posts
pah no! i like them both. its too early to meet like quarters or 4th round like in the past!!!

·
Registered
3,547 Posts
Let's hope not.

·
Registered
15,448 Posts
i would LOVE that.

revenge time!

·
Registered
12,969 Posts
oh Lord not again . it's like Serena vs Cap and V vs Lindsay always in the same draw. i hope not.

·
Registered
2,998 Posts
Yes, lets put those two on one half & throw in Serena & JHH for that half too, maybe a QF meeting. Leave Venus safe on the other side with Mauresmo, or someone else....

·
Registered
8,949 Posts
I'd prefer them to meet in the final ;)

·
Registered
23,442 Posts
I hope they are in the same section so Kim can hopefully get some revenge.

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
they always put the players that have the best matches in the same half of the draw. Jenn and Serena, Lindz and Kim or Venus.. always. I remember how they would always match up Steffi and Jenn in the quarters too. Steffi always won, but most of the time they were good matches

·
Banned
7,113 Posts
i think wherever they meet it will be a good match!

Im so excited to see the draw! Cant wait! lol!

·
Registered
2,187 Posts
Absolutely not. At least not in the earlier stages of the tournament. I'd say, give both a Williams Sister.

·
Registered
23,559 Posts
i want a lindsay-kim final maybe?

1 - 20 of 31 Posts