Tennis Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am so excited!:D ........I am going to see :worship:Coldplay:worship: at Madison Square Garden in NYC this summer! I was wondering, has anyone seen or plan on seeing them in concert??:):bounce:

·
Banned
618 Posts
have fun...i'd likely go when they come back here but like the smaller venues better than the big arenas...but after seeing No Doubt it's all downhill b/c they put such a great concert on

·
Registered
3,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah, that is them........the song is called Clocks......he's saying "you are" very slowly.;) Why, u like the song?

·
Registered
3,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah, it is an awesome song! What exceptionally good taste you have;) ........you should get their new CD callled "A Rush of Blood to the Head", you won't regret it!!:bounce::)

Reactions: Dava

·
Registered
17,731 Posts
You are so lucky Gabby, I love rush of Blood to the head its a great album!!!

·
Registered
8,726 Posts
Yes, it is. I like "Warning Sign"
you were an island and I passed you by

Also "nobody said it was easy" (can't remember the title right now).

·
Enemy of Art
14,039 Posts
I saw Coldplay once, but Chris was ill and they only played two songs -- he sang "Trouble" and they called up some tone-deaf bitch from the audience to sing "Yellow." She didn't even know the words! I was infuriated. They really should have called me up, "Yellow" is totally in a great key for me. :mad:

Anyway, they gave a make-up concert but I couldn't make it. :sad:

·
Registered
3,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Oh, that really sux!!:eek: Me and my sister (Andylover_16) are really ready to go see them in concert!!! I bought the cd a while back and she started listening to it and she loved it!!! They are such a great band!!!:worship::hearts:

·
Registered
81 Posts
I went to see them when they were here in Montreal in february.
All I can say is that they were amazing. The only bad thing was that my seat sucked, but thats what you get for buying your tickets last minute.
The great thing about the show was Chris trying to speak in french. It was sooooo cute. He had the entire crowd in the palms of his hands.

I'm sure you will enjoy the show. Have fun.

·
Registered
15,021 Posts
CC said:
Yes, it is. I like "Warning Sign"
you were an island and I passed you by

Also "nobody said it was easy" (can't remember the title right now).
That lyric is from The Scientist.

Not a huge fan of Coldplay but Guy Berryman is lush :hearts: Good looking Scots man :drool:

·
Registered
3,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ahh......he's ok:rolleyes: Chris is just beautiful!:lick:

·
Registered
678 Posts
I'm going to a festival called T In The Park in the summer and Coldplay are headlining on the second day :bounce: I can't wait, they are one of my faves!!! :p

1 - 14 of 14 Posts