Tennis Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
13,390 Posts
apoet...that's too bad because your current screen name is quite nice. however, if i were to suggest one, i'd probably suggest it on the kind of poster i've noticed that you are. here's one i'd suggest.

august29 (and i'm not talking about the month...i'm leaning more towards august...dignified.) :wavey:

·
Registered
21,802 Posts
I've always liked the word: soliloquy

·
Banned
8,642 Posts
whattabout- professorgriff (that just came to mind when i thought of it)or professor something or the other ;)

·
Registered
17,358 Posts
How about "The Cat's Kitten", "The Cat's Meow", "The Fine Feline" or "A Ray Of May"? :angel:

·
Registered
3,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Wow! This thread has been resurrected from the dead! LOL! I appreciate all the screenname suggestions, but I will probably stick with what I am using for right now.

GBFH, I loved SPMU, but that screenname was the old me and since I am not that person anymore, I would prefer not to go back to it. Too many bad memories there.

Exodus, we have to get together, so I can get some of your lovin!

·
Registered
18,948 Posts
apoet29 said:
Wow! This thread has been resurrected from the dead! LOL! I appreciate all the screenname suggestions, but I will probably stick with what I am using for right now.

GBFH, I loved SPMU, but that screenname was the old me and since I am not that person anymore, I would prefer not to go back to it. Too many bad memories there.

Exodus, we have to get together, so I can get some of your lovin!
:sad: no SPMU?
alrighty ;)

lol! joe is a horny little bastard :p

·
Registered
265 Posts
Those were some creative suggestions there, Cat. :)

How about Wun's Hun? Better yet...Wun's YumYum. ;)

Yes, you best keep it as is. You wouldn't be happy with a name you didn't come up with yourself anyway. apoet does have a heart-melting quality to it. :kiss:

·
Registered
265 Posts
But you're cute cute cute, Marri :kiss:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts