Registered
1,600 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
thanks if you find any!

Reactions: MS

·
Registered
5,523 Posts
Nice to see that both of them are smiling :bounce: Thanks for the pic, are there any more available?

I hope they can win the doubles final!!! ;)

·
Registered
6,134 Posts
Jorn said:
Nice pic, but they don't have any reason to smile just now, losing the final......
well, for them reaching this final must be a great/surprising result ;)

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
They were very happy and excited in every match they played. It was really amusing!! They kpet screaming and hugging one another like they'd won the Grand Slam, at the very least, every time they won a match!! ;)

They did really well to get as far as they did and they really didn't let themselves down at all in the final.... it's just that Lisa and Lindsay are, obviously, a much better team. Jennifer and Magui did a really great job in reaching the final though and were very entertaining to watch! :)

·
Registered
4,303 Posts
thanks for the great pic! :worship:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Totally agree with Caz... (who I think I met @ Eastbourne - are you Mel's friend?!) :wavey: Jen & Magui were a fantastic team... I was ecstatic that they got to the final!! :bounce:

That's a great pic... doesn't seem like many were taken. Hmm, actually, that'd be because there were no photographers most of the time during that match!! : :(

·
Registered
3,616 Posts
Guess who took pics after the doubles final on Court? Yeah right, ME! So I'll post them here as soon as I've them. Unfort. the film with the final pics isn't full yet but I'll take the rest of the pics at the weekend!

·
Registered
10 Posts
BB - I still can't believe you managed to just walk on court & take pictures after the doubles final! It's great!! Can't wait to see your pictures...

·
Registered
3,616 Posts
Kerena said:
BB - I still can't believe you managed to just walk on court & take pictures after the doubles final! It's great!! Can't wait to see your pictures...
C'mon you know me - I go where I want to :p I'm German! I'm cool :p :cool:

·
Registered
4,601 Posts
hi Kers,how r u?do u remember me?it's Vale! :)
hey did u take any pix of Lindsay/Lisa?if so,may I see them? thanks! :kiss:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts