Tennis Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
882 Posts
From what i can pick up Vensu will play the open. She is hiting and serveing without any pain. But did not want to test the injury to much by playing canada the the open

·
Registered
47,657 Posts
cool bird said:
From what i can pick up Vensu will play the open. She is hiting and serveing without any pain. But did not want to test the injury to much by playing canada the the open
Now that´s what they call good news!!

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
cool bird said:
Great News!!! :bounce:

I think she made the right choice, to give herself two more weeks to get some more rest and practice and then comeback and set
Flushing Medows on fire!

·
Registered
882 Posts
I dont have a source. Its just what I have been picking from somebody on a fan site who seems to be in the know about these things I am not sure weather he knows the Williams familiy or not but he seems always seems to know a lot before it happens. As i say it not gospel but that what I have heard

·
Registered
11,079 Posts
cool bird said:
I dont have a source. Its just what I have been picking from somebody on a fan site who seems to be in the know about these things I am not sure weather he knows the Williams familiy or not but he seems always seems to know a lot before it happens. As i say it not gospel but that what I have heard
I bet you're talking about the same person I'm thinking about right now.

If it is, he's very reputable. He won't tell us how he gets his information, but that he kind of knows someone on the inside.

·
Registered
10,290 Posts
That makes sense to me, I mean the injury didn't get worse, it just re-appeared and she has had twice the amount of recovery time than she did before, so V should be fine, and ready to keep the Open in the family for another year :)

·
Registered
882 Posts
VeNuS FoReVeR said:
I bet you're talking about the same person I'm thinking about right now.

If it is, he's very reputable. He won't tell us how he gets his information, but that he kind of knows someone on the inside.
I think we are Venus Forever S/he does seem to know a lot about whats going on sometimes :bounce:

·
Registered
11,079 Posts
moon said:
I hope you guys are right, esp since I just got my ticket to the Open.
Have fun!! :wavey: :D

I wish I could go again this year, like I did last. :sad:

Who knows, maybe I'll go for some qualifying or early rounds.

·
Registered
22,221 Posts

·
Registered
3,196 Posts
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.