Tennis Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10,884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I first heard about this girl in 2001 when I went to Brazil. She was competing in a local tournament and although I had not seen her play, I was of kind intrigued because I thought she might be related to Angelique Widjaja.

So any information on her? Is her heritage Indonesian also?

Thanks for any info

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
She's 16 and her birthdate is 07/12/1986

There's several photos of her at "www junior tennis dot com". This site is automatically preventing me from posting the link, but if you go to http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=+"Jenifer+Widjaja"&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en&meta= and click on the second link, you'll find them.

From her photo I'd say there is a slight possibility that she might have Indonesian heritage. She doesn't look particularly Brazillian to me.

·
Registered
10,884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
bluepastures said:
She's 16 and her birthdate is 07/12/1986

There's several photos of her at "www junior tennis dot com". This site is automatically preventing me from posting the link, but if you go to http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=+"Jenifer+Widjaja"&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en&meta= and click on the second link, you'll find them.

From her photo I'd say there is a slight possibility that she might have Indonesian heritage. She doesn't look particularly Brazillian to me.
Well depending on where you live in Brazil, there really isn't a look that determines that you look Brazilian.

When i went to Rio with my ex in 2001, who is Brazilian, I think more people thought I was Brazilian from my skin tone then he and they would be shocked when he would open his mouth and outcame perfect Portuguese.

Either way guys, thanks for the info on Jenifer. Not sure why I am intrigued by her but I am and hope she keeps improving as a player.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.