Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
13,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello guys, :wavey:

I and a fellow big Iveta fan (Jeleno Benesovo) would like to contact Iveta, by e-mail or something else, so she can keep contacting her fans, i think she would appreciate that!, but we don't have a e-mail or something only the address that Jolly Roger gave me (thanks Jolly!! :D ), and we wanna try to reach her by contacting her manager or somebody in her nearest direction, somebody has ideas or addresses or else pls let me know, because we think it's a great thing to start up contact with Iveta, it would be wonderful thanks in advance (if we get some serious answers) :D

·
Registered
13,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i don't know but i'll try to send them a email this week!!! :D

·
Registered
34,218 Posts
northernlight said:
i don't know but i'll try to send them a email this week!!! :D
No, that's a general mailbox, @ least get the e-mail address for Striniskova (or put her name in the subject line for Them To give it to).

·
Registered
13,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah that's what i am going to do i'll write to them but first i'll have to send the mail in rough copy to JB, so he can give his meaning about the mail!!!

BTW i don't know strinikova's email do you know jolly???

·
Registered
13,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
JollyRoger said:
No, but if She's Still @ the CZE Fed, I presume they'll give it 2U.
yeah okay, i understand what you are saying, but it is way to expensive to call to the czech rep. from here and i think i don't have also permission from my parents to call them and mailing is quite alot easier for me then calling them get me?! , so i'll give it a try, by e-mail let's then look what's going to happen.... ;) :D thanks for you're advices Jolly i appreciate it very much!! :worship:

·
Registered
13,057 Posts
IS that her real address... because if you are a fan of her... you shouldn't be posting at here.... IT is unethical for fans....

·
Registered
13,057 Posts
Wiggly said:
I don't know if it's her personale address but it's a woman of Czech Fed who give to me............. ;)
I don't still fnd it right... she could even get mad at you!

·
Registered
13,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Wiggly said:
I don't know if it's her personale address but it's a woman of Czech Fed who give to me............. ;)
Wiggly is that lady the same lady as JR meant??, and do you know if she lives on her own, or still lives with her parents...???????? :confused:

·
Registered
30,705 Posts
I don't know, sorry :sad: She lives in Most in she comes from to Most so...

It's Klara Durynkova who gime me her address!

I will send a message to Iveta soon so I will see!

·
Registered
13,057 Posts
Wiggly said:
This is exactly the message I receive:

I can send you her personál address.

Iveta Benesova
Wolkerova 397/571
Most
434 01

Klara Durynkova

ČTS

If that is real.. if you call yourself her fan... you shouldn't be posting it....

·
Registered
13,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
Wiggly said:
This is exactly the message I receive:

I can send you her personál address.

Iveta Benesova
Wolkerova 397/571
Most
434 01

Klara Durynkova

ČTS
thanks wiggly m8, i will inform Jeleno Benesovo also about it ok??, Jeleno Benesovo and i had also plans to contact the CTS, i am glad you done it already, if you have a answer on your message for Iveta pls let me know by PM okay??,we also want to message her, i'm waiting on the answer so we know if Iveta likes being contacted at her home-address, can you also ask her if she has a fanmailaddress or e-mail????, maybe that's better (?)

and Duiz, i made this thread to contact Iveta, i also got her confirmation that she likes to receive some fanmail, cuz i PM'd Dinapic who wanted to do a offcourt-shooting with her, and he would ask Iveta if she liked to received some fanmail, she smiled while reading my PM :inlove: so C'mon :rolleyes: :fiery: why did i create this thread??? to contact her!!!!!!!!! you must read things better i guess.......

and why do you come here?????????, i don't see you are a fan of hers......

·
Registered
13,057 Posts
trying to bug me? doesn't work... anyways... I mean.. that is OK is you want to have her address... but I I feel is not OK is tha your are postin it in public... If I were moderaotr I would a;read yhave deleted that post... hse doesn't deserved to be stalked and also she could get in great danger by whosever stupidity... If I am saying this is because I care.

·
Registered
13,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
i'm not trying to bug you, i was just figuring out why you said it......... ;)

1 - 20 of 55 Posts