Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Banned
9,812 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the ties are 3 weeks away :eek:
and the only thing we know so far is that Kim will be on the Belgian squad :rolleyes:

·
Registered
52,354 Posts
the big question is : will Mary play ? :speakles:

·
Registered
21,902 Posts
Russia will have Nadia on its team...

PS. Are you having your allergic attack yet? :bounce:

·
Banned
9,812 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hablovah said:
I hope she dosen't
she pulled out of 2 GS with her injury and I don't want her to risk it for Fed Cup
I want her to come back in San Diego and not playing Fed Cup would give her 3 additional weeks of rest

Dechy just scored a confidence building win over Momo so she and Momo should be able to eek out 3 wins against Vaidisova and someone

·
Banned
9,812 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
tenn_ace said:
Russia will have Nadia on its team...

PS. Are you having your allergic attack yet? :bounce:
I thought Shamil was furious at Nadia for refusing to play against Kim in the last tie :unsure:

·
Registered
52,354 Posts
pierce0415 said:
I hope she dosen't
she pulled out of 2 GS with her injury and I don't want her to risk it for Fed Cup
I want her to come back in San Diego and not playing Fed Cup would give her 3 additional weeks of rest

Dechy just scored a confidence building win over Momo so she and Momo should be able to eek out 3 wins against Vaidisova and someone
I hope Mary plays and Momo rests.

·
Banned
9,812 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hablovah said:
I hope Mary plays and Momo rests.
not going to happen
Amelie will 100% play

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
well i know australia's team has but were jus in the playoff against the swiss on our team is sam stosur, alicia molik,nicole pratt and rennea stubbs i think dellaqua didnt get selected again but jessica moore the 15 yr old that is dominating on the junior tour is flying with them as a hitting partner =)

·
Registered
32,041 Posts
I hope that Mary will play, as I am travelling all the way from the Falkland Islands to France to see her play hopefully. It will be the first time I would have seen Mary in person.

Right now I am praying so much for Mary to play.

:wavey::wavey:
hablovah said:

·
Registered
886 Posts
I think either Mary will play or she wont but still will be there she is a real team player, now she has missed 2 GS should we start to talk about an IPR her last tournament was in Feb so I guess the ranking will kick in about October, lets hope its not that long though before she comes back, what exactly is wrong with Mary and her IPR would be 5 wouldn't it.

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
aussy89 said:
well i know australia's team has but were jus in the playoff against the swiss on our team is sam stosur, alicia molik,nicole pratt and rennea stubbs i think dellaqua didnt get selected again but jessica moore the 15 yr old that is dominating on the junior tour is flying with them as a hitting partner =)
Jessica Moore is 'dominating' the junior tour?? - what? over Radwanska, Pavlyuchenkova etc..?? WOW!!

Last I checked she had an ITF junior ranking of 45..

:rolleyes:

·
Registered
15,377 Posts
Belgium:
* Kim Clijsters

That's it :p

I'm sure Kirsten and Caroline will be selected. Justine hasn't made her mind up yet... It all depends on her results at Wimbledon. If she plays many tough matches and goes deep in the draw I think she'll pass. We'll see I guess. I wouldn't blame her if she withdrew from FedCup after winning Wimbledon :D ;)

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
^ well i ment for the aussys shes doin pretty good for 15 and in the 40's i can see her one day doing quite well in the main tour ( and being picked to travel with them is pretty huge for 15, well i think anyway)

·
Banned
2,936 Posts
up! said:
Will Sharapova play??
I doubt it she has more important things to do!

·
Registered
12,421 Posts
I hope both Williams sisters will play in Fed Cup

·
Banned
9,812 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
santhuruu said:
I hope both Williams sisters will play in Fed Cup
that would be great
not sure if that is the best place for Serena to make her return though

·
Registered
3,581 Posts
Serena nor Pierce nor Davenport are going to make their return in Fed Cup. US team will rely on Venus

·
Registered
3,505 Posts
Brαm said:
Belgium:
* Kim Clijsters

That's it :p

I'm sure Kirsten and Caroline will be selected. Justine hasn't made her mind up yet... It all depends on her results at Wimbledon. If she plays many tough matches and goes deep in the draw I think she'll pass. We'll see I guess. I wouldn't blame her if she withdrew from FedCup after winning Wimbledon :D ;)
selected yes, but will they play?
If Justine won t play i d pick Kirsten rather than Caro to play singles

1 - 20 of 22 Posts