Tennis Forum banner

121 - 124 of 124 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
I don't know what to think about MJMS/SST... If MJMS is planning to just qualify and play til Tokyo I think then Georgina would have been a better option (much better serve and they already played together in Fed Cup a couple of times getting couple of wins)…

Will Tokyo be played in hardcourt or clay? If hard then still Georgina would have been better..

·
Stanning for Andi
20,731 Posts
I don't know what to think about MJMS/SST... If MJMS is planning to just qualify and play til Tokyo I think then Georgina would have been a better option (much better serve and they already played together in Fed Cup a couple of times getting couple of wins)…

Will Tokyo be played in hardcourt or clay? If hard then still Georgina would have been better..
Their schedules would hardly overlap seeing as Garcia Perez is only ranked just inside the top-200 in singles. And her doubles ranking is a bit lower than I initially thought so they might not even make the cut at some events.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Their schedules would hardly overlap seeing as Garcia Perez is only ranked just inside the top-200 in singles. And her doubles ranking is a bit lower than I initially thought so they might not even make the cut at some events.
didn't think about that... makes sense!

Will see how it goes in Stuttgart... not an easy one to start!

121 - 124 of 124 Posts