Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
banana said:
Jen leads 4-2 with a break there iz a thread in the pilot pen section of this site
i know there is a pilot pen section but GM is busier and i decided to pos this thread, is that ok?

anyway, FUCKING GO JEN!!! TAKE HER OUT!!!!! :bounce:

·
Banned
1,735 Posts
First set to Jenn 6-3.

·
Banned
1,830 Posts
YAY :bounce:

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
WOOHOO!!! GO JEN!!!!

YOU AR GONNA FINISH HER OFF IN 2 CAPPY!!!!:D:D

ps, could someone post a link to the scores?

·
Registered
3,886 Posts
It was strange. She called for a trainer in the second set and the trainer touched her stomach a bit. Amelie was laughing. Then after two more games she retired and was laughing w/ the trainer. The humidity was very very high! I wonder if she was having stomach cramps due to dehydration???? who knows, I'm just glad it's not her shoulder!

Jenn - Amelie 6-3 3-1

·
Registered
3,886 Posts
Malin said:
Jen would have won anyways, hopefully she'll still take confidence from this win.
I think so too! She was playing very well. I think they said she had only 5 Double Faults the whole week!

·
Registered
557 Posts
At first i was diappointed that Jen didn't get a chance 2 finish Momo off, but mayb it was the best case scenario, atleast this way Jen should b fresh after having a couple of tough three setters in sweltering conditions

·
Banned
27 Posts
I hope I wasn't speaking out of turn. I thought I recalled reading a pre-match interview with her in which she said something like "Bonjour. I think I do very good, as long as le pesky lesbianism do not make me crazy with sapphic heat and I have to retire." But I may have dreamt it.

·
Registered
13,222 Posts
Ka-Klunka said:
I hope I wasn't speaking out of turn. I thought I recalled reading a pre-match interview with her in which she said something like "Bonjour. I think I do very good, as long as le pesky lesbianism do not make me crazy with sapphic heat and I have to retire." But I may have dreamt it.
OK, now let's just hope lesbianism isn't catching, because in that case Jenny's chances at the Open are slim. ;)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts