Tennis Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
13,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Antalya (25K) FINAL: Vojislava Lukić (SRB, 3) - Anastasija Sevastova (LAT) 6-3 7-6!!!

Bravo Voooojka :bounce: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :worship: :worship: :worship:

Last week she won tournament in the same place, with the same prize money, in doubles :angel: Next week she will win both singles and doubles :D

·
Registered
17,865 Posts
Re: Antalya (25K) FINAL: Vojislava Lukić (SRB, 3) - Anastasija Sevastova (LAT) 6-3 7-

well done vojka,but is this the news for gm

i am sooo happy she won

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
64,790 Posts
Re: Antalya (25K) FINAL: Vojislava Lukić (SRB, 3) - Anastasija Sevastova (LAT) 6-3 7-

It's a $25K :lol:

But I am happy for you ;)

·
Your fav could never....
9,157 Posts

Anastasija :sad:

·
Team WTAworld, Moderator, Polish & Serbian Kingdo
119,559 Posts

Great job Vojka! :bounce: So happy she found some form at last! :D

·
Registered
18,417 Posts
Antalya (25K) FINAL: Vojislava Lukić (SRB, 3) - Anastasija Sevastova (LAT) 6-3 7-6!!!

Good tournament for her , congrats :yeah:

·
All I want for Christmas is EU
36,708 Posts

That is great news. :woohoo: Does anyone know when Vojislava's points will go on her ranking? It is rather important for whether she has a chance to make the cut for the Wimbledon qualies or not. With 25 points this should get her to around 230 which could just be enough (although even this might not quite make it) but if the points don't go on for a week she has no chance. :scared:

·
Registered
47,995 Posts

I hope Vojislava will try to qualify for the RG !

·
Registered
13,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

That is great news. :woohoo: Does anyone know when Vojislava's points will go on her ranking? It is rather important for whether she has a chance to make the cut for the Wimbledon qualies or not. With 25 points this should get her to around 230 which could just be enough (although even this might not quite make it) but if the points don't go on for a week she has no chance. :scared:
Points will go on for eight days... She can't get in :sad:

·
Registered
1,411 Posts

Actually it probably makes more sense to pay attention to the runner up. She is 3 years younger (barely 17) and might reach the main tour one day. I doubt the same could be said about 20-year old who is yet to reach top 200...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts