Tennis Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ANOTHER TOURNAMENT BEING ADDED TO THE DOKIC LIST! VOLVO WOMEN'S OPEN! PERSONALLY, I DONT THINK SHE SHOULD BE PLAYING THIS MUCH! I THINK SHE WILL GET A INJURY FAST! SHE NEEDS TO CALM DOWN AND SLOW DOWN AND PREPARE FOR THE OZ OPEN AND NOT PLAY IN PATTAYA! WHAT R UR THOUGHTS?

·
Registered
17,358 Posts
StevenM, I think Jelena plays too many tournaments. Which will make her vulnerable to injuries. I hope that doesn't happen. But look at all the injury problems Anna Kournikova has had. Granted, Jelena has a stronger and more durable body than Anna. But playing so much tennis could lead to nagging injuries. I hope that doesn't happen. I think Jelena should play about 18 to 20 tournaments a year. I think I heard Pam Shriver say the Sanex Championships was Jelena's twenty sixth tournament this year. Wow! That's just too many tournaments. Especially after Jelena has played under the WTA age restriction rule the past few years.

·
Banned
19 Posts
Well, i hope Jelena takes a rest, she sure deserves it. I also don't want her to play Pattaya because i want that Angelique wins there.

·
63,499 Posts
I don't think she will play Pattaya anyways...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts