Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
26,903 Posts
TV commentator said she hardly weights 50 kg right now. :eek: I don't know if it's true. But today she has lost at least one more kg.

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
look at her arms no wonder shes ben losing matches lately she must have no strenght to hit the ball - i hope she gains some weight soon

·
Banned
845 Posts
jenny161185 said:
look at her arms no wonder shes ben losing matches lately she must have no strenght to hit the ball - i hope she gains some weight soon
She's not going to gain weight because she is anorexic. Look at her, she has all the signs.

·
Registered
13,635 Posts
her face looks scary here. :eek:

she seemed to have lost another 10 pounds in a few weeks

metabolism? yeah right :eek:

·
Registered
2,981 Posts
Nothing's as bad as that orange body suit she wore.....

·
Registered
9,733 Posts
Send her to Richard Williams for a special "Soul Food" diet. Cornbread, Collard Greens, Ham Hocks, Ribs and BBQ Chicken.

Actually, I'm not kidding. That's the kind of stuff that all those Florida Football players eat and look at the draft.

Size, speed, power, its all in the BBQ!!!

Damn I won 3 sets today 1,2 and 4 and I think I am going to go out and get me some BBQ.

Peace, y'all.

·
Registered
6,640 Posts
clearly she needs to eat, i think its something she is doing, again and again. but what she has to stop doing is, throwin the shit up after she eats. She is a toothpic. This gurl honestly needs more meat on her bones, and I think more so she is caught up in the "beautiful skinny model" mode ever since she was complimented on her looks.

the gurl is a S.T.I.C.K. and i think what she is in need of, and will eventually get is a wakeup call. Personally If i met her 1 on 1, i would confront her (although end up making her cry mostlikley) i think she will end up seeing the big picture. Right now she looks worse than what Whitney Houston was looking like when she was having the problems (thank god she has now recovered) But Dani is going to need someone to walk up to her, and tell her "damn gurl what the fuck is wrong w/ u" and after she is done with giving the strange look like "what?" they need to ask her why she is so skinny, why she is getting skinner, and why she fails (with all the muthafuckin money she got) put herself in some type of weight gain progam. follow that up with the main questions, are you throwing up? are you not eating? or you getting fucked so much up the ass you forgot there needs to be some rest time and eat?

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
In her defense, being a tall thin girl can be strange when it comes to premanufactured clothing.

Sometimes you must buy larger sizes for some aspects to fit, but other traits don't and you are left with a mumu. And just the opposite happensas well, buying smaller sizes to fit your actual frame leaves you with what turns out looking more like a sports bra. She should make her own clothes.

·
Registered
386 Posts
Didn't her coach come out and say that she has an extremely fast metabolism and it is causing problems for her. She also doesn't have a very big appetite and I can relate to that - if you aren't hungry eating is not fun at all. I am just glad I am not an athlete who needs to stuff mountains of pasta and rice in my system. Pasta is my worse nightmare - I prefer light food and I think Daniela does to.

I don't think we need to talk eating disorder here - yes, she is very slight but she has never been large and I personally don't think she has had a dramatic weight loss - people are just starting to notice and more is being said in a public arena.

What is bad for Daniela is that some people just cannot put on weight - she can hold out hope though when looking at Meghann Shaughnessy. She knews she needed to bulk up and she went about it in the right way and look where it is taking her.

It's not the end of the world and it is not an eating disorder. I am positive that if she did have a problem like that her coach would not be talking out of turn in public about it.....

·
Registered
13,635 Posts
Penne1 said:
Didn't her coach come out and say that she has an extremely fast metabolism and it is causing problems for her. She also doesn't have a very big appetite and I can relate to that - if you aren't hungry eating is not fun at all. I am just glad I am not an athlete who needs to stuff mountains of pasta and rice in my system. Pasta is my worse nightmare - I prefer light food and I think Daniela does to.

I don't think we need to talk eating disorder here - yes, she is very slight but she has never been large and I personally don't think she has had a dramatic weight loss - people are just starting to notice and more is being said in a public arena.

What is bad for Daniela is that some people just cannot put on weight - she can hold out hope though when looking at Meghann Shaughnessy. She knews she needed to bulk up and she went about it in the right way and look where it is taking her.

It's not the end of the world and it is not an eating disorder. I am positive that if she did have a problem like that her coach would not be talking out of turn in public about it.....
he might do that to make her see that she has a problem :eek:

btw anorexic isn't always that the people want to be thin and that's why they don't eat. it can also be because you detest food and don't have an appetite. it's not normal to have no healthy appetite at certain times especially when you exercise a lot!

·
Registered
3,372 Posts
If these photo's are real (not saying there not) then isnt the camera supposed to add 10 pounds and make you look fatter--in that case Daniela really needs to put on weight--has anybody seen her in real life ?does she look really thin?

1 - 20 of 30 Posts