Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
26,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's not as remarkable as the others that have already been posted, but still worth noticing IMO.

"She really sucks right now", Dominikovic added. "Her second serve was so weak, I could almost hit an overhead off it. She was lucky that I had a pretty bad day. I would say I was about 9000 notches below my normal level."

Do you agree, or do you think it's rude ? IMO she is just being honest here.

·
Love the Legends of Tennis
4,464 Posts
LOL ! At last.. someone with a sense of humour.

·
Registered
11,719 Posts
:d

·
Registered
18,112 Posts
ROTFLMAO!

I read in another article that EVIE went to the chair ump asking that Venus remove all of that bling bling because it was distracting her concentration on the ball!

But the chair ump said "I know but I can do nothing because she think she is the fucking Venus Williams and well, she is. Besides my boyfriend has some rings that look just like that only he uses them elsewhere"

·
4,464 Posts
LOL... oh.. and did you see both Evie and Venus smile at each other at the end as they shook hands! Evie actually said to Venus (as she was smiling) "I'm gonna get you next time bitch.. and your lucky the net is between us or I'll ram you like that great white turkey did at the USO Open a few years ago".

See... that Evie really is a nasty spiteful bitch! ;)

·
4,464 Posts
If Evie = #1 bi*ch, then what are you? I see you are spewing forth venom all over the place. Don't forget to look in mirror occasionally. ;)

·
Registered
720 Posts
People like Dokic and Evie keep taking shots at Venus, but guess what even though Venus matches are ugly, what this girls don't have that Venus has is competitive heart, Venus is still in the draw last time I checked

·
Registered
16,601 Posts
gweeny said:
People like Dokic and Evie keep taking shots at Venus, but guess what even though Venus matches are ugly, what this girls don't have that Venus has is competitive heart, Venus is still in the draw last time I checked
LOL - that quote isn't true

·
Registered
720 Posts
Nevertheless, I believe in her interview she said that she was glad that she was not playing serena. I agree serena is cleary better than venus right now, but such comments are so demeaning.

Dokic who is on a plane now or whatever, has said similar things

·
Keeper of Venus & Serena,
27,442 Posts
First of all....if you believe that quote is true, then you are full of it.

Second of all....I understand if you are angry :)

Venus is still playing, while Evie, et. al. are not. :)

·
Team WTAworld, Mr. Try Too Hard
52,159 Posts
VSFan1 aka Joshua L. said:
First of all....if you believe that quote is true, then you are full of it.

Second of all....I understand if you are angry :)

Venus is still playing, while Evie, et. al. are not. :)
This post is for?

1 - 20 of 34 Posts