Tennis Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
just noticed that Kremer didn't play Wimby qualies which is very odd considering grass is her fave surface. Anybody heard anything?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
21,311 Posts
Apparently Azarenka's WC was made free after she got bumped into the draw on her own ranking, so maybe Anne got her WC? :confused:

Either that, or she is injured. We'll find out soon enough I guess.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
24,441 Posts
Anne's last match was the thrashing to Vera. Perhaps she was injured then, although Vera did win the tournament

I hope we find out and Anne gets better soon :yeah:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
TS said:
Apparently Azarenka's WC was made free after she got bumped into the draw on her own ranking, so maybe Anne got her WC? :confused:

Either that, or she is injured. We'll find out soon enough I guess.

aha, so there was a free wildcard? I was thinking Anne might be asking for one.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
181,849 Posts
Anne was no longer on quali list...........

i think Azarenka's WC went to Llewellyn.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
TheBoiledEgg said:
Anne was no longer on quali list...........

i think Azarenka's WC went to Llewellyn.

Thanx TBE. Something must have happened to Anne in that match in Birmingham where she lost 60 61 to Bepa.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
886 Posts
What about Jelena did she ask for it or does it go to next person who was in Qualifying draw like Vakulenko
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
JDLover said:
What about Jelena did she ask for it or does it go to next person who was in Qualifying draw like Vakulenko

Players who have lost in the qualifying draw are not allowed receive a main draw WC.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
886 Posts
Thanks for the info bit of a downer though, I hope whoever gets it makes good use of it not sure if Anne is the best choice considering last match against Bepa 6-1 6-0, give it to British girl lets see what they can do
 
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Top