·
Registered
4,024 Posts
AO 2012 :hearts:

·
Banned
1,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
She should atleast play ASB Classic,Sydney, or Hobart I hoping she does.

·
Banned
1,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Good question but can she used SE or PR one of the two due too the fact she been injury over six month, if not I think it best she play Q because she get matches under she belt and ranking points

·
Registered
5,819 Posts
Maybe Anna can have a WC in Hobart, she win this Tournament years ago...

·
Registered
15,097 Posts
Good news. Anna is entered for Hobart! :D

TBE has the list and says she's in. According to the entry list she's using a Special Ranking of 59 which will be due to her being out of action for the minimum six months. I believe the rules allow a player to enter up to eight tournaments with an SR, one of which may be a Grand Slam.

·
Registered
991 Posts
Good news. Anna is entered for Hobart! :D

TBE has the list and says she's in. According to the entry list she's using a Special Ranking of 59 which will be due to her being out of action for the minimum six months. I believe the rules allow a player to enter up to eight tournaments with an SR, one of which may be a Grand Slam.
:bounce:
i hope she is not goint to withdraw:tape:

·
Registered
18,134 Posts
Yay Hobart :cheer: Good choice. The field's not overwhelming - Wicky is top seed I think.

·
Registered
25,370 Posts
nice to see her intentions are there to play. it maybe tough for her, it really all depends on her off season training this winter, how hard she pushes it, how much she puts into it.

·
Registered
25,370 Posts
just had an excited feeling, that moment when we see chak's name on a WTA scoreboard again. i don't want to get my hopes up too much, but i miss our livescore thread and the nervous excitement of following chak.

·
Registered
559 Posts
Anna's going to play again :eek: She sure made it sound like she's going to retire :lol:

Hopefully she's fit and ready for a complete comeback. :)

·
Registered
25,370 Posts
the one thing i am happy about is she has decided this now, she needs a good month training if she is in any hope to be at WTA level again. had she been undecided on it till near xmas then found she wanted to play again, australia would have been near impossible with 2 weeks training.

·
Registered
15,097 Posts
"...At the bottom were Yabloko (4.17%), the Patriots of Russia (0.9%)
and right-wing party Right Cause with (1.1%), they will not be represented in Parliament."
This was a foregone conclusion. But still, sorry for Anna, one dream dies. Hopefully another new one is just beginning: her return to the top flight of tennis.

1 - 20 of 138 Posts