• Anna K

Votes: 47 58.0%
  • Anna S

Votes: 34 42.0%
21 - 40 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
8,179 Posts
Anna Smashnova is sooooo gonna take this thing home in straight sets :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

come on anna! - the anna w/ a title that is (oooo, sorry, low blow, but i couldn't resist ;) )

·
Registered
16,601 Posts
It's on the AK's racket. There is nothing AS can do if AK plays well.
oh please ... have you ever seen smashnova play? i guess the only reason she can win tournaments and be ranked in the top 20 is because she has absolutely no weapons

:rolleyes:

Good luck Anna S :)

·
Registered
15,969 Posts
I'm no die-hard Anna fan, but I do like her looks. ;) But, once I saw her win her first round match, I had this huge gut feeling, this inkling, that Anna's tournament-winning drought would come to an end. I think this is the time for her critics to be able to shut up for a bit (they will soon criticize her for ONLY having one title :rolleyes:) Plus, Smashnova already has 3 titles to her credit, couldn't she sacrifice this one for her fellow Russian-speaking opponent? ;)

·
NeverWoz
27,565 Posts
rated_next: Anna Kournikova is by far the superior player to Smashonova if both took the court at their best. Anna K's nerves will be the factor here, I'm really hopnig she can stay focused and win this one.

·
Banned
16,998 Posts
Anna K in 3 :)

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
8,263 Posts
Anna smash at her best can give anyone a game, not only she run and retrieve, she stings you whenever you are nto aware

·
Registered
8,179 Posts
rated_next said:

oh please ... have you ever seen smashnova play? i guess the only reason she can win tournaments and be ranked in the top 20 is because she has absolutely no weapons

:rolleyes:

Good luck Anna S :)
THANK YOU rated_next :wavey:

geez - give anna some credit. she's won 3 titles this year alone and has just been on fire. she's become the best israeli athlete ever and has raised her ranking from beyond 80 at the beginning of the year to a fantastic top 20.

but she only did that b/c other people folded under the pressure :rolleyes: unlike most of you, i have seen anna play and while she's not a venus or serena or lindsay power player, she's a fantastic hitter who knows how to capatlizie on her opponents' weeknesses.

come on anna s :bounce: :bounce:

·
Banned
8,642 Posts
It will be a tight 3-setter with Anna coming out on top:)

No, seriously- i'm psychic and Anya will win her first title...i'll be soooo happy so all those dumbasses can stop talking about when will she win her first title and start talking about when will she win a major??

Seriously, if she wins this- we're going to see a different Anna K. in 2003!!

Go Anya:)

·
Ferosh Warrior ♥
53,292 Posts
Anna Kournikova!!!

Go Anna K!! :bounce:
Win this title :fiery: and prove the world that u can play tennis!!

·
Registered
3,997 Posts
Mikey said:

THANK YOU rated_next :wavey:

geez - give anna some credit. she's won 3 titles this year alone and has just been on fire. she's become the best israeli athlete ever and has raised her ranking from beyond 80 at the beginning of the year to a fantastic top 20.

but she only did that b/c other people folded under the pressure :rolleyes: unlike most of you, i have seen anna play and while she's not a venus or serena or lindsay power player, she's a fantastic hitter who knows how to capatlizie on her opponents' weeknesses.

come on anna s :bounce: :bounce:
Ys and Ryan never said that Smashnova had no weapons :rolleyes: They simply stated that Anna has the bigger weapons, which is definately true. Don't be so defensive.

and btw I have seen Anna S play, twice ;)

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
I think Anna S. will win, as usual. She is 5 for 5 in singles finals, whilst Anna K. is 0 for 3. Anna S. knows that all she has to do is to keep the ball in play, and other Anna will self-destruct.

I'd love to see AK win this one, but I'm afraid I must side with the obvious...

·
Registered
39,486 Posts
if anna smashnova is top 20 player and has no weapons like some of you think than what does that tell you about anna k. ?

beat her anna smashnova, beat her goooood !!!

·
Registered
92 Posts
Anna can't win this title for the world, Yonex, Enrique, Harold Solomon, or anyone else. She has to win this title for ANNA KOURNIKOVA. Trying to do something for somebody else never works; you have to stay true to yourself. Let's go Anna K!

Me :)

·
Registered
169 Posts
I SO hope Anna K wins but I have a horrible feeling she is going to roll over make 50 errors and lose 1 and 2. I really hope that I am completely wrong on this prediction.

21 - 40 of 48 Posts