Tennis Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wasn't gonna even bother to watch it however I was just looking through tv guide and it states that in addition to all of the nonsense they plan on covering, they plan to cover her recent spate of back problems. In light of that it might be something we might wanna check out. Given that the board is down, I thought I'd just post this here.

·
Registered
115,327 Posts
E! is going to run it for the first few times on Sunday night.
And they are always running old ones. So Anna will live on in tv eternity.

·
Registered
6,247 Posts
There is bad, there is horrible, there is atrocious, there is heinous, and then there is that lame fucking Binge song.

·
Registered
115,327 Posts
I had a few minutes to let it sink in now.
I thought they were too rough on Moscow. They made it sound like it was all long lines to buy bread in heavy snow.
But it was fair to Anna. And Alla. Not a bad watch. I think I'll take another look at the first rerun.
Which is about 45 minutes from now.

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Steam said:
There is bad, there is horrible, there is atrocious, there is heinous, and then there is that lame fucking Binge song.
I think you're being too easy on that song. Way too easy.

Be that as it may, I must have missed the part where they actually talk about her back problems.

Sucks though, every time I see something about her past and especially when Nick says how she's the best prospect ever, I just say to myself, what a waste of pure talent.

·
Registered
6,247 Posts
jojoseph said:
I think you're being too easy on that song. Way too easy.
Nah, I have to leave some room on my scale for the music video of the song with them running acting like ball boys. That is even worse than the song.

·
Registered
6 Posts
well I think anna was a good junior player but when she got older she started to get to much in her looks and fame. i think she retired recently but who knows she could come back. I think if she would worry more about tennis and work hard she could win a title but if she is too much into herself she never will. anyways I love true hollywood storys

1 - 8 of 8 Posts