Registered
10,491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
10,491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hush steam :)

or ill let amanda go so she can finally attack you.

·
Registered
3,054 Posts
Great pics! good to see anna again. but what's up with the pink stiletto's? they're just horrible

·
Registered
6,247 Posts
decemberlove said:
hush steam :)

or ill let amanda go so she can finally attack you.
She would love that but not going to happen.

It is just fucking sad that we are on the eve of the US Open and we are reduced to talking about pics of Anna selling bras. I bet next year at this time we are talking about her latest late-night infomercial costarring either Ron Popeil or Chuck Norris.

·
Registered
10,491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Steam said:
She would love that but not going to happen.

It is just fucking sad that we are on the eve of the US Open and we are reduced to talking about pics of Anna selling bras. I bet next year at this time we are talking about her latest late-night infomercial costarring either Ron Popeil or Chuck Norris.
shh!!
dont say such things, its bad luck. chuck norris :shudder:

it is pretty fucking pathetic thou.

katrientje: pumps are the latest fashion, theyre in this season. i think theyre pretty ugly myself, but whatever.

from kids day

·
Registered
6,247 Posts
decemberlove said:
shh!!
dont say such things, its bad luck. chuck norris :shudder:
Nope, bad luck is when the Abercisor or whatever lame ass workout prop she is shilling falls on her and breaks her ankle.

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
the troubling thing is that it doesn't even appear like not playing is a big deal to her anymore.

as if all of the attention is making up for her never winning a tournie.

That's what's making me lose interest. Oh well, I guess.

·
Registered
17,358 Posts
Jojo, you could be misreading Anna. She does look happy. But that could just be an act. Anna is paid millions of dollars by her sponsors so she has to put on a happy face. :D But in private I would think that Anna is dissapointed with her tennis career to this point. :( I'm sure she's happy making alot of money. But she has to have an emptiness inside of her as a competitor. And I hope it's that emptiness that helps fuel her desire to comeback next year. If she's healthy enough, I expect Anna to be playing the first week of the 2004 next year in New Zealand. And seeing her hit the ball at Arthur Ashe Kid's Day today makes me think she will still be a tennis player in the future. Even if it's just on a more limited basis.

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
the cat said:
Jojo, you could be misreading Anna. She does look happy. But that could just be an act. Anna is paid millions of dollars by her sponsors so she has to put on a happy face. :D But in private I would think that Anna is dissapointed with her tennis career to this point. :( I'm sure she's happy making alot of money. But she has to have an emptiness inside of her as a competitor. And I hope it's that emptiness that helps fuel her desire to comeback next year. If she's healthy enough, I expect Anna to be playing the first week of the 2004 next year in New Zealand. And seeing her hit the ball at Arthur Ashe Kid's Day today makes me think she will still be a tennis player in the future. Even if it's just on a more limited basis.
Agreed. I'm sure it's a little more easy to forget about the tennis deficiencies when you surround yourself with such famous attractions.

Hey Jeff! :p

1 - 15 of 15 Posts