Tennis Forum banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
63,507 Posts
Anna Smashnova LASHES Anna Kournikova!! :p :p :p :p

Anna Smashnova played five final in her career and never lost in all of them!! :D :D :D :D

GO ANNA SMASHNOVA!! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

·
Registered
5,393 Posts
I hope you all are so right!!!! Aaron, it freaked me out that I predicted in another thread here that Anna would win 6-2 6-1 out of sheer hope and wish I could predict all of her matches. ;)

Way to go Anna!!!!! :bounce::bounce:

Keep up your winning style in the final like you have. :kiss: :D

·
Registered
8,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
omg! anna! ur the best! i must say, i thought she'd have a lot more trouble w/ angelique, but i guess not! :bounce: :bounce: after that loss @ wimbledon....well, let's not go there.

anna :bounce: :bounce: beat anna in the final! (lol, that sounds ridiculous). :bounce: :bounce:

lol - i clicked on the "anna smashnova cheering thread" from the outside (like the "last post" thingy) and all of a sudden there were cheers for anna k! i was so confused :eek: and then i realized the last post had changed - it was the cheering thread for anna k - oy. :eek: ;) :fiery: :p

:wavey: @ everyone :D

·
Registered
5,393 Posts
[email protected] Don't worry, I have done that before too and was confused as to what happened to the thread. :D:D:D

Good luck Anna!!!!!! :bounce: Win your 4th title this year *tonight*!!!! :bounce:

·
Registered
7,824 Posts
Anna W-O-N!!!!!! 4th freaking title of the year!!! Im so unbelivebly happy!!!! COME ON!!!

·
Registered
8,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: 4 titles in one year! omg! go anna :D excellent tournament! only one three setter, and that was first round! great job anna :D

yeah, aaron, anna k fans must be soooo upset - o well ;) :p

·
Registered
5,393 Posts
Congratulations Anna on your 4th title this year!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

I am so happy for you and you have made your fans ecstatic!!!

I was hoping for two easy sets and they were.

Thank you Janie. :kiss: Nastya and Anna win titles in the same weekend!!! :bounce:

21 - 33 of 33 Posts