Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 250 Posts

·
Registered
4,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
ANNA SIGNS 5 YEAR DEAL TO POSE IN "PLAYBOI STYLE" CALENDARS! Ra! (+ nude movie scene)

this item just appeared on my S&P Comstock service (a subscription financial news and market data streamer)

Ra!

- Car Key Boi

3:31PM JF Turner gains more ground, by Rex Crum. Sports-calendar makers JF Turner continued to rise in late trading, with its shares up $8.19, or 16 percent, at $59.50 following speculation that the company have agreed a new licence with Fox dream newscaster Jennifer Eccleston. Rumor has been strife since Monday that the company has also reached an agreement with one of it's current clients, tennis star Anna Kournikova, to produce a topless calendar for 2004. JF Turner also raised the forecast for its current fiscal quarter. CS First Boston upgraded JF Turner to "neutral" from "underperform."

·
Registered
17,731 Posts
I don;t think Anna will be going topless! If she does... I wont be happy, I mean it would prove what people have been saying about her all along.

Reactions: AKTW

·
Registered
4,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
dava_russianrule said:
I don;t think Anna will be going topless! If she does... I wont be happy, I mean it would prove what people have been saying about her all along.
well, i think it's true because the share price HAS rocketed since Monday for no fundamental reason. I'm quite certain it wasn't because of the Eccleston deal (although she is a hottie but she's more MILF then babe) And it speaks volumes that CS First Boston who track that company, have upgraded it's analyst rating, again, for no apparent reason

i trust the Trading Boi news network more than any other news network in the world

- Car Key Boi

·
Registered
17,731 Posts
Yes but she doesnt have the breast for a topless calender ie. shes not 32 EE with silicone.

Stocks and shares can rocket for no reason at all you know, or people could be just stupid enough to buy into the whole rumour.

·
Registered
4,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
dava_russianrule said:
Yes but she doesnt have the breast for a topless calender ie. shes not 32 EE with silicone.

Stocks and shares can rocket for no reason at all you know, or people could be just stupid enough to buy into the whole rumour.
lol, the breast size doesn't matter, she's ANNA KOURNIKOVA!!

again, i repeat, an analyst has upgraded the companies rating

if yuo knew anything about stocks, yuo would know that such an event does not happen for NO reason

there's a rally on the stock because the info has leaked out, happens all the time

- Car Key Boi

·
Registered
17,731 Posts
Fine but that does not mean to say its true.
Also the calender is not coming out till christmas why place shares in a compnay which wont have much income untill then?

·
Registered
10,491 Posts
dava_russianrule said:

i dont believe ckb [:kiss: to him thou] AT ALL but if it was true, an anna topless calendar would sell. she doesnt need fake breasts... its anna. she never does anything like that...

·
Registered
10,491 Posts
dava_russianrule said:
Also the calender is not coming out till christmas why place shares in a compnay which wont have much income untill then?
no, they usually come out late august/early september

plus, if you wait till they start making money, then the price of the stock goes up... which means you have to pay more and then you make less

or some blah like that

·
Registered
4,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
dava_russianrule said:
ugh, yuo don't know anything about equities blah, right?

the share price represents the cash VALUE of the company and it's projected earnings

if something happens to increase that forecast, the share price will rise accordingly

now on MONDAY, the rumor was doing the rounds in the Trading Pits and the price rocketed as a result

now TODAY, out of the blue, those fuckstocks at CS First Boston upgrade the companies rating

i'm telling ya, she's gonna go topless

Ra! :bounce: :bounce:

- Car Key Boi :drool:

·
Registered
17,731 Posts
OK, I doubt its true though.

·
Registered
19,296 Posts
There is a lot of money in going topless. Jennifer North did "nudies" and "art films" in France to pay for Tony's sanitarium bills. The sanitarium was very expensive, yet Jennifer made enough to live in Paris, support Miriam, Tony's sister, and pay for all of Tony's sanitarium bills. Supporting Miriam is easy, though, because all she eats is reheated lasagna, so the grocery bill is low.

·
Registered
7,125 Posts
Just think how much more the stock would go up if little Anna were to pose nude! :eek: :)

1 - 20 of 250 Posts