Tennis Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, they are from her practice session on monday (didn't get a chance to take any from her match, because they fu*king didn't put the match on centre court on Tuesday, so I was not close enough to take any..

Anyway I have posted them at Kournikova.com because they allow you to post greater size files..

There are 7 pics there, so if you want to look at them, you can view them at this URL

http://community.kournikova.com/showthread.php?threadid=2749

·
Registered
17,358 Posts
Really nice pictures, ajay! Very natural looking photos, too. But isn't Anna thinner than she used to be? I guess since she now has her own personal trainer, she'll be in the best shape of her career.

Even though ESPN2 only showed the match from 3-2 Kournikova in the second set. I must say it was an absolute delight to see Anna versus Justine the other day. Even though Anna lost and made too many unforced errors, I really liked seeing two attractive (in tennis terms) lightweight girls playing tremendous and exciting all court tennis. Both Anna and Justine are stylish and exciting players. Their match was a nice change of pace from the WTA Amazons pounding each other point after point.

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I don't agree with you cat, in regards to Anna looking thinner..

I have seen her in person at the Oz open for 5 years and comparing her from this year to last year, she does not look any different, but I would say she is looking a lot fitter (if that is possible) but certainly not thinner..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts