Tennis Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I Never So Her Play So Good.
Pepole Said It Is The Best Tennis They Saw Lately.
I Mean Her And Momo .

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
5,310 Posts
Mauresmo won 3-6 6-4 6-3, but it was a great match. And Pistolesi showed that when she wants she can play more agressively and even come to the net. I really enjoyed the match and it was the best I've seen from Pistolesi too. Mauresmo played really well too and had lots of patience. Not too many players could keep playing so long points through all the match.

·
Registered
39,486 Posts
tennis players must have nightmares playing Anna "The Wall" Pistolesi. It really was an excellent match!

·
Registered
10,386 Posts
How many winners did she hit...

·
Registered
4,869 Posts
I had never seen Anna play before today, but I was really impressed, she played so well! :D She gets almost everything back and hardly makes and errors at all! :eek: Yes, I thought it was a really great match to watch, the points were so long; I wish I had been in the crowd for this match! :D

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
Yes, today's match was a GREAT tennis match - long rallies, a good mix of shots, hardly any errors from Anna P..

Obviously as a Momo fan, I'm glad she won - But credit should also be given to Anna P for providing such an entertaining tennis match! :)

·
Registered
6,017 Posts
I saw Anna played in San Diego, she stands so far behind the baseline. but she's quick enough to reach the balls if her opponent dropshot her

·
Banned
96 Posts
Yeah, Pistolesi has really grown on me lately. I like her backhand :worship: She reminds me of that song shake shake senora by harry bellafonte for some reason ;)

·
Registered
2,263 Posts
She played really almost perfect. And she's so short but she got to all the balls and you could see at times how exhausted she was: there was that looooooong point where they were running all over the court (Anna more than Amelie); Anna won it, however after she looked like she will fall down - and the next point she was running like nothing happend :)!

·
Registered
34,273 Posts
I've enjoyed so much watching this:bounce:
Anna may not have the power others have but she placed the ball anywhere in the court, and I love the spin balls both of them played....
And some spin moonballs remembered me to Conchi!
It was great all the way, I wish there were more matches like that one nowadays, strategy, variety, not only hard hitting

·
Registered
7,824 Posts
Super match. I watched pretty much every match the Eurosport aired of Anna, but this was by far the best. Too bad she came at the losing end when they shook hands.

·
Team WTAworld, Mr. Try Too Hard
52,159 Posts
:) I'm very happy to hear Anna played marvelously.
Makes it all the more heartbreaking that I don't have Eurosport and have Eurosportnews instead. :mad:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts