Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
11,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm loving Jimmy Fallon's new late night show :worship: in less than a month after having Serena on as a guest (they played beer pong :lol: ), Anna becomes his second tennis-related guest :hearts:

At least on the east coast, the program starts at 12:35 AM
here's the ad:

Tonight's Guest: Anna Kournikova

Posted by Jon Friedman March 25, 2009 4:00 PM Categories Show Guests

Anna Kournikova is on the show tonight, va va va voom! I was kidding when I said "va va va voom" just then. But seriously though, she is on the show tonight and it wouldn't have been so weird if I wasn't kidding when I said "va va voom," because, ya know.
Kournikova was born in Moscow in the former Soviet Union and is now a semi retired professional tennis player, a model, and official spokesperson for K-Swiss. The internet tells us that fans looking for images of Kournikova made her name (or misspellings of it) one of the most common search strings on the internet.
The last time we had a professional tennis player on the show, Serena Williams, Jimmy challenged her to Beer Pong and lost miserably. I think he's going to try and restore his reputation by challenging Anna tonight.
Here's Anna behind the scenes from her Maxim cover shoot:
http://www.latenightwithjimmyfallon.com/

For those of you who don't live in the US, the episode will be available on the website sometime tomorrow. If that doesn't work for you, I'm sure someone will have it on youtube in a day or so.

·
Registered
11,190 Posts
Please announce your retirement Anna!!

·
Registered
114,793 Posts
Anna has been in NYC for a couple of days.
She was on ABC morning show, GMA, then opened the stock exchange, and now Jimmy Fallon

Braving the financial world despite the troubled economic times, Anna Kournikova was spotted at the New York Stock Exchange earlier today (March 25).
The Russian tennis hottie was more than happy to pose for the paparazzi after ringing the NYSE opening bell to begin another day of trading.

·
Registered
17,762 Posts
why? what is she promoting? seriously...

·
Registered
11,058 Posts
i think Jimmy Fallon is a horrible interviewer. He is so awkward during exchanges and never says anything clever. O'Brien was infinitely better.

·
Registered
114,793 Posts
Reactions: oliviasmith

·
Premium Member
11,130 Posts
everyone else is making a come back, why cant anna :(

·
Registered
114,793 Posts
This is the stock exchange outfit. The Jimmy Fallon outfit should be online soon

·
Registered
6,306 Posts
She's still as lovely as ever.:hearts:

Reactions: goldenlox

·
Registered
705 Posts
why? what is she promoting? seriously...
don't be so ignorant...Anna is a true role model recently. She's become very involved in working with kids from the club, she's travelling all around the world and using her celebrity status to help children. I mean, seriously, she's really amazing. Who would thought that Anna Kournikova, once a stuck up girl would become this wonderful person. GO ANNA!!!

here are the pics of arrivial to The Jimmy Fallon show:
http://splashnewsonline.celebuzz.co...va-is-all-about-t.html?bfm_index=7&bfm_page=0
Notice her boys and girls club of america tshirt.

·
Banned
3,492 Posts
Anna looks so lovely! Name anyone else on the Tour at the minute who has that star quality! So even though Anna hasn't played for years she is still in such demand - not many of the current top 10 would be asked to open the stock exchange never mind appear on chat shows.

Come back Anna!

Reactions: goldenlox

·
Registered
5,836 Posts
LOL Jimmy sucks at beer pong!

Anna K looked very nice.

LMAO @ beer pong rankings....now anna k and serena should face off :)

Oh and her dress and shoes were so banging.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts