Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
18,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Just so no one could look in...Aight so I'm totally playin off of Volcana's thing (much respect!) And, so, he pointed out that "greatest ever" is a, well, loose term...

If any tennis player's greater than than, lemme know, k? Peace out...

·
Registered
25,215 Posts

"Wait a minute. How come I never noticed THAT before? No wonder Julio keeps calling me 'Andy'".

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Yes, she is the greatest ever. Wow, how good this girl looks!!!

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
Sure she is the greatest ever slut the WTA has ever produced :woohoo:

·
Registered
9,900 Posts
I wonder what Graf, Navratilova & Evert will say about Kournikova :devil: Was she a tennis player :lol:

·
Registered
5,389 Posts
middy said:
Sure she is the greatest ever slut the WTA has ever produced :woohoo:
:lol: :lol: she looks great tho
What is she looking for? :drool:

·
Registered
114,278 Posts

·
Registered
6,964 Posts
Anna is the greatest ever because like Vera Zvonareva said, she inspired many young Russian girls to aspire to play tennis. If Anna didnt exist, there wouldnt be nearly as many tennis players coming from Russia!

Reactions: goldenlox

·
Registered
34,218 Posts
goldenlox said:
Kournikova's success story is based on the triumph of sex appeal over the service winner.
Goldy, I realize that you quoted a headline here. But is that concept a good thing? :confused: BTW, I realize that this thread is a parody of that serious one about Chrissie's lasting influence on the game.

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
Why would she do that in public?

·
Registered
114,278 Posts
*JR* said:
Goldy, I realize that you quoted a headline here. But is that concept a good thing? :confused: BTW, I realize that this thread is a parody of that serious one about Chrissie's lasting influence on the game.
That SI list covers 25 years. I don't see Chris Evert on it. And it's a U.S. list.

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
victory1 said:
Why would she do that in public?
Its Kournikova she did and still does a lot of stupid things in public

·
Banned
25,017 Posts
So fucking hot...dayummm.

·
Registered
34,218 Posts
goldenlox said:
That SI list covers 25 years. I don't see Chris Evert on it. And it's a U.S. list.
That says more about SI than either Chrissie or Anna. (Remember, they market mostly non-athletes in their famous annual swimsuit issue, which they even pimp with a TV show every year about the making of it).

·
Registered
114,278 Posts
There's no Navratilova either. In woman's tennis, they have Anna and Serena.
And like I said, it's an American list. No Beckham.
Chris Evert is unimportant, even in the US.

·
Registered
34,218 Posts
Well Goldy, I personally don't need SI (or even the "specialty media" like Tennis, Tennis Week, or Tennis Reporters) to tell me what my priorities should be. Sorry that SI panders to pop culture so much. :shrug: (Though @ least a winning athlete like Jennie Finch crushed Anna in that "hottest" contest). :lol: BTW, Annika :worship: beat your Kourniklone (Natalie Gulbis) by one shot in an exo last weekend. :p

·
Registered
6,896 Posts
*JR* said:
Well Goldy, I personally don't need SI (or even the "specialty media" like Tennis, Tennis Week, or Tennis Reporters) to tell me what my priorities should be. Sorry that SI panders to pop culture so much. :shrug: (Though @ least a winning athlete like Jennie Finch crushed Anna in that "hottest" contest).
the bottom line: media coverage of tennis SUCKS. :(

1 - 20 of 23 Posts