Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
I knew it!Anna C was bound to get things together eventually.She's too good to keep slumping like this. :yeah:

·
Premium Member
181,958 Posts
omg :bolt:
wow Anna ;) :D hope it means the return of the Anna :yeah: :D :)

Masha :( :sad:

·
Registered
5,515 Posts
Anna :woohoo:

Congrats!! :kiss: :hearts: :kiss: :hearts: :bounce:

·
Registered
25,015 Posts
Something had to been bugging Maria, because she hasn't played this bad in a long time. Anna hasn't been in the best of form, so I don't think she won this match with brilliant play. Something had to of been wrong with Maria. I hope it's not the knee. :sad:

Still a nice win for Anna. :)

·
Registered
52,357 Posts
shocking.
I thought Kirilenko would win this match :eek:

well done, Anna :yeah::aparty:

·
Registered
21,902 Posts
I'm shocked. I like both girls and watched their previous matches. Masha looked great like she looked 3 practices that i have also watched. Nothing seemed to bother her. Anna looked ok - not really super - so I was sure Masha would win easily. I'm shocked.

·
Registered
16,569 Posts
tennisrox said:
I knew it!Anna C was bound to get things together eventually.She's too good to keep slumping like this. :yeah:
actually, she didnt really slump. her losses this year were to nicole vaidisova and dinara safina. not really embarassing, huh?

·
Registered
3,537 Posts
Anna C :bigclap:

·
Registered
11,058 Posts
yay for Anna. She is so cute - like a mini Mary Pierce. Kirilenko has won a lot this year so i certainly didn't expect it to be so easy although i was tempted to back Anna

·
Registered
7,413 Posts
:woohoo:

Anna Chakvetadze kicked ass!

1 - 20 of 66 Posts