Tennis Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

· Registered
5,685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
were all hilarious today at the Arthur Ashe Kid's Day. i must say i was impressed with Anna's sense of humor. Andre was at his delicious best. Andy got in some good digs as well. all in all, the three A's acquitted themselves admirably IMO. ;)

· Premium Member
8,215 Posts
LMFAO that super tiebreak between adre/andy with anna as chair ump was the WHOLE SHOW. they were too much, they had me on the floor, making fun of eachother left and right

· Registered
16,898 Posts
They were naturally funny in a good natured way! :D Just like me! ;)

P.S. - And it was nice to see Anna swing a tennis racquet again in the skills competition. :)

· ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
20,629 Posts
i loved it today! Andre, Andy, and Anna were hilarious! Anna was realli funni! Andre :worship:

My Fave Part
Anna: GUYS GRUNT LOUDER
Andy: YOU SEE ANDRE? SHE LIKES YOU GRUNTING
Andre: ANNA, I CAN GRUNT LOUDER! ;)

and when they were making fun of Anna's exes... ie Ferderov and Enrique Igeslis... :haha:

and when Andre was making fun of the way Anna said "andy" lol...

"UNDY..!!! UNDY!!!! IM FROM RRRRUUUSSSIIIAAA!!!!!"

:haha: :worship: :worship: :worship: Andre!!! lol

· Registered
593 Posts
That was by far the funniest thing I think I have ever seen on a tennis court! I laughed the whole time. All three of them were awesome! Some good comments there! Haha. It was great!

· Registered
17,738 Posts
Anna is so funny. SOMEONE GET THIS ONLINE SOMEHOW!

· Registered
3,619 Posts
You should hear how Anna says "Fock!" ;)

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.