Tennis Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Congrats, duo Indonesia/Venezuela for playing tough against tough pair, Liezel Huber/Magdalena Maleeva 46 76(2) 63!!! ;) :cool: :wavey: :bounce: :kiss:

Angie repeats the history of Yayuk Basuki/Caroline Vis who reached Canada Open's final in 1998! :D

Being finalist is already a great present for our Independence Day today in INDONESIA!!! :)

Thanks God for giving Angie/Maria such strength and fighting spirit!!! :angel:

Tough final against very very strong Sveta/Martina...Head to head btw these two pairs 1-1!!! Go, Angie/Maria!!! :cool: :wavey: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

·
Registered
4,778 Posts
Wow! What a fight! I think they saved like 3 points from what I counted. (I was "watching" it live on the site, and it appeared they were out of it at 15-40, match point, but I am happy to see they fought back. Both are such beautiful women! Happy Independence Day Shine on Silver! :)

·
Registered
5,291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
What a roller coaster!

brunof said:
Wow! What a fight! I think they saved like 3 points from what I counted. (I was "watching" it live on the site, and it appeared they were out of it at 15-40, match point, but I am happy to see they fought back. Both are such beautiful women! Happy Independence Day Shine on Silver! :)
Thanks brunof...lucky u there to watch live...Based on match stats, Angie/Maria were slightly better...good mental toughness, I guess...I was nervous all the time watching the live scores...Angie's website was hot again as always with crazy fans cheered on!!! :cool: :wavey:

·
Registered
4,778 Posts
Ya, sadly I wasn't there to attend, I really hope to go next year, because it is somewhat close to my stupid state. I did see Maria live earlier this year (Feb) and she is gorgeous, and pretty good. She keeps the ball in play very well, and is quite speedy and has excellent footwork.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.