Tennis Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
8,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yay!! :bounce:

Congrats Angie!! and Indonesia def. Uzbekistan 3-0... :)

·
Registered
8,950 Posts
hsieh also took a set off iroda in their tie. it's bad for iroda but it is good to see that hsieh can compete with top 100 players it bodes well for her comeback.

·
Registered
8,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Gowza said:
hsieh also took a set off iroda in their tie. it's bad for iroda but it is good to see that hsieh can compete with top 100 players it bodes well for her comeback.
She isn't come back..., she just represent her country during fed cup. Su-Wei has a plan to represent University or something like that...

·
Registered
8,950 Posts
köj-è, so how many years will she be off the tour? i supose it is better than playing no tennis.

·
Banned
4,078 Posts
Too bad, Iroda. I'm sure the great nation of Uzbekistan will find a way to forgive you one day ... maybe .... if you get real lucky.

·
Registered
15,068 Posts
köj-è said:
She isn't come back..., she just represent her country during fed cup. Su-Wei has a plan to represent University or something like that...
Is this right?? I was really hoping to see Su-Wei come back on the tour, she's so talented and could do really well, it would be a shame if she didn't :sad: Of course whatever she decides to do I wish her luck in the future! :)

·
Registered
24,901 Posts
Iroda:eek:

Haven't Uzbekistan lost oll their ties thanx to iroda

·
Registered
8,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Gowza said:
köj-è, so how many years will she be off the tour? i supose it is better than playing no tennis.
Gowza, you better go to Asian thread to know more about it.. because I don't following her that much! ;)

ps: you can ask lin for Su-Wei's info! ;)

·
Registered
8,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i_love_chanda said:
Is this right?? I was really hoping to see Su-Wei come back on the tour, she's so talented and could do really well, it would be a shame if she didn't :sad: Of course whatever she decides to do I wish her luck in the future! :)
yeah, I hope so... :sad:

·
Ferosh Warrior ♥
53,292 Posts
Congrats Angie :)

Su-Wei will play a Junior tourney if i'm not mistaken ...

·
Banned
16,998 Posts
Iroda :eek: :sad:

·
Banned
7,110 Posts
omg :eek: i can't believe uzbekistan has lost to all the countries in the group :eek: i thought iroda would really kill the opponents... well i guess angie wasn't bothered by iroda...

congrats angie!!! :D

·
Registered
5,574 Posts
bis2806 said:
omg :eek: i can't believe uzbekistan has lost to all the countries in the group :eek: i thought iroda would really kill the opponents... well i guess angie wasn't bothered by iroda...

congrats angie!!! :D
You don`t have to believe that, because it is not true :p Uzbekistan has lost two and won one match.
In the match against Wynne P 16 year old Isroilava took the first set easy, but could not keep up the pressure.

Tulyaganova has complained to be tired from traveling and much training and has not played the two last double matches.

Taipei beat Uzbekistan 2-1 in two tiebreaks!
Thailand - Uzb 2-1
Uzb - Malaysia 3-0
Indonesia - Uzb 3-0

Got it?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts