Tennis Forum banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
agradecería con alegría que me comierais la ñocla.
17,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think it's true. I know a person that went to the Us Open with his friend Llagostera and heard this rumour from the players.

It's sad :sad: but well, at least she won't have problems in the future since she is veeeeeeeery intelligent.

·
Registered
4,646 Posts
Una menos...

·
Don't mess with Texas!
4,900 Posts
Did she even recover from the collapse against Monica at the French. I still remember her "expression" that she did.

·
agradecería con alegría que me comierais la ñocla.
17,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
mmm Seles' think didn't cause her anything bad. She was having a lack of motivation, and she couldn't hold the pressure of deffending all the points she had won in 2001. Then she got injured and got surgery. She played two 10K but she didn't win any match, forcing herself to retire in the second tournament.

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
:sad: I'll miss watching her play, but as you say, I doubt she'll have any problems in the future.

brunof said:
How smart is Angeles? Anyone know?
Read the 'personal' section of her profile on WTAtour.com, she is verrrrrrrrrry intelligent. I've never been more impressed as when I read that! :worship: :worship:

·
Registered
34,055 Posts
brunof said:
How smart is Angeles? Anyone know?
She wants to be translator, German - Spanish plus she can speak more languages and was in University while playing WTA matches, that's why she didn't have night life as rest of Spanish players have :p
Be happy far from the courts, Ángeles :wavey:

·
Registered
17,738 Posts
i saw this coming. :sad:

·
Registered
55,994 Posts
Angeles reached a ranking of #22 and won 3 WTA titles. This is the list of some great players she has defeated :eek: :eek: :eek:

Lindsay Davenport
Justine Henin
Magdalena Maleeva
Anastasia Myskina
Elena Bovina
Nadia Petrova
Eleni Danilidou
Lisa Raymond
Meghan Shaughnessy (on grass :eek: )
Sandrine Testud
Karina Habsudova
Judith Wiesner

·
Registered
958 Posts
this is great news! :worship:

PLEASE Angeles - win this event! :hearts:

·
Registered
55,994 Posts
Angeles is going to play this event and maybe another $10K in Barcelona on November and then she will give it up for good :sad:

·
Banned
36,940 Posts
i know this is an old, old, thread, but does anyone have any news??

i feel she could achieve so much more :sad:

·
Banned
1,299 Posts
spiceboy said:
Angeles reached a ranking of #22 and won 3 WTA titles. This is the list of some great players she has defeated :eek: :eek: :eek:

Lindsay Davenport
Justine Henin
Magdalena Maleeva
Anastasia Myskina
Elena Bovina
Nadia Petrova
Eleni Danilidou
Lisa Raymond
Meghan Shaughnessy (on grass :eek: )
Sandrine Testud
Karina Habsudova
Judith Wiesner
when was the davenport win?

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.